Completed Spud's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Spud, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Xproplayer
    Explain the case:
    This player has been harassing me constantly in the chat for the past couple of days - a lot of the times when I post something, no matted what it is, he copy-pastes something along the lines of "Spud: *ignored*" to show that he has me set to ignore or that he's ignoring me. He's welcome to ignore me but I don't see the need to harassingly spam that he is doing so every time I speak; it achieves nothing other than put me down, spam the shoutbox and make it voiced that he believes I am not worth listening to. I don't know why he has me ignored, but that is his right - it just gets annoying and approaching what I would call harassment when he constantly says it.

Secondly, he has been insulting me as well but I only have one example although more may be found if there are shoutbox logs.
    When I was discussing an issue with HighWon he chimed in with:
    1. [​IMG] 7 minutes ago - XpropIayer:
      this isnt your safe space spud
    Related Evidence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Let me ask you one question. Were you actually offended by his comment "This isn't your safe space spud"?

3. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Yes, I was. Had it been a friend joking around I might not have been, but the fact that this player is consistently hostile and aggressive to me makes it more frustrating and hurtful. While that comment was annoying and the tip of the iceberg, his attitude towards me in general has been less than tolerable and annoyingly I couldn't even ask him to stop harassing me or spamming 'ignored' after my messages because he was ignoring me. The whole purpose of ignoring someone being to not have to deal with them, it seems to defeat that purpose to still respond to everything they write with a snide remark knowing they can't even retort. Less 'ignoring' and more 'trying to annoy by harassing someone with the knowledge they can't say anything back'.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Uhhhh do you want me to chime in here staff or do you got this one covered?

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I've communicated with Xproplayer on this topic and decided that this report will be valid, but a simple drop it is all that will come from this report due to the reports lack of evidence regarding the claimed offenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.