Completed Spud's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Spud, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    HelixSpiral
    Explain the case:
    Offensively called me 'lower than dirt'. This is not only a horrible thing to say but also extremely unprofessional.

1. [​IMG] 1 minute ago - HelixSpiral:
      Spud, you're lower than dirt.
    Related Evidence:

2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Spud,

I apologize that you took offense to the joke. Here is the full conversation in context:

[​IMG]

I also sent you a private message with my apology as well. I can see how you took it this way, and perhaps the joke wasn't in the best judgement but I assure you that I did not mean anything by it nor did I mean any offense to you.

Tagging @DieKasta to conclude.

4. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

I have been contacted by HelixSpiral, he has apologised and explained himself more clearly. I forgive him and wish to put this matter behind us.

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Although it was meant as a joke, I can definitely see how Helix's comment could be viewed as unprofessional. It looks like you guys have it worked out at this point though. In the future, Helix will try to do a better job of reading the context of a conversation before poking fun.

Also @Spud, I encourage you to realize that most of us are just here to have some fun. 99 times out of 100, insults like this one from a staff member aren't intended to be hurtful. I hope at this point you see that the joke was just a harmless pun directed at the fact your name here on the forums is another term for a Potato and that potatoes grow under the dirt.

Thanks for reporting.
    Completed.

-Kasta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.