Denied Spray Tonic's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Spray Tonic, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Spray Tonic
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I literally have zero idea why i would be banned for 56 days. I havnt done anytning to warrent it.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I banned you for RDM & Leave 4th offense, you have 3 prior offenses all within a couple months time.

@ryan4win | SF was the one who handled the report, however. He will reply with his reasoning.

3. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

Are you serious? when did this happen? it has me banned from every server. I have not RDM and left recently at all

4. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

I have a life. I am a college student. If i have to go to fucking class im not going to leave my computer running. Serious TTT is my favorite set of servers. i play every single day. The fact that im banned for 56 days on all servers is complete bullshit.

5. Enigmatica

I understand people have lives outside of seriousTTT, and I'm unaware of the RDM you committed in the first place. I was the one who banned you because moderators are not allowed to globally ban across all servers, and a 4th offense is usually a global ban. So we'll have to wait for his story and/or evidence. This is your fourth offense, however, so it's unlikely your ban will get lifted, however it's possible we can get a reduction or something.

I'm a college student too so I know the feels

6. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

Alright man. Sorry but this TTT server is like, my release you know? Spend all day dicking around with classes and I pretty much look forward to playing each day.

7. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Hello Spray Tonic, I did handle the reports on you today and I will show you why I chose my verdicts.
    [​IMG]
    In this case you shot this player at the beginning of the round, the response you gave in the report was a bit trollish in my opinion. The response also brings up a roommate, I would like to inform you that you are responsible for whatever happens to your account so this will not give you any leverage.

[​IMG]
    After you were slain for the reason above you shot an explosive barrel at the beginning of the round, which brings you to RDM x3 since it damaged two players, this is a 24 hour ban, but you decided to leave the server which was the cause for your global ban.

8. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

I waited out my slay, and I was playing with my roomate, is that not allowed? And in the second RDM accusation he was carrying a explosive barrel near me. So I shot it. Also, the kill on my roommate was for him T baiting. He can confirm.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  9. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

He carried the barrel near me. Thats a traitorous act. It just so happened to damage others. I was following the rules. I did not even know i had a slay.

10. ryan4win

Did you mean to shoot the barrel or the player.

11. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

I shot the barrel. i may have accidentally shot him, however i did not mean to.

12. ryan4win

So you meant to shoot the barrel?

13. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

I did mean to shoot it, yes. But only because he was being traitorous by carrying it near me. I saw it as the best method to kill him.

14. ryan4win

That is considered RDM.
    • Slaying the Shooter: If the shooter and the carrier are both innocent and the shooter intentionally shoots the barrel and not the carrier, causing the barrel to explode and do damage to any player other than the carrier, then it is RDM.
    • Slaying the Carrier: If the shooter and the carrier are both innocent and the shooter accidentally shoots the barrel in crossfire, while attempting to kill the carrier, doing damage to any player other than the carrier then it is RDM.

15. Enigmatica

It's only RDM if he killed OTHER players as a result of shooting the barrel. If he shoots the barrel and only kills the holder then he's fine.

16. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

He damaged 2 other people as seen in the second screen shot.

17. Enigmatica

I know, I'm just clarifying lol

18. Spray Tonic

Spray Tonic New Member

But I did not kill the others...so it's not RDM

19. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Doing damage to players is considered RDM, not just killing the other players.

20. Enigmatica

Killa is correct, I should have clarified. Doing damage is still RDM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.