*SPOILERS* Official Walking Dead Discussion Page

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Peter Parker, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

So like I was like Abraham meh, he cool but meh, then the when he hit the next victim and how he got back up :cry: ive decided to not watch walking dead after that.

2. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Too bad I wasn't surprised, knowing that was what was going to happen already, but damn those special effects and what they were willing to show was brutal af. Perfect start for the new season showing how far Negan is willing to go to get loyalty back.

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Neegan needed to break Rick. Abraham, rick was like meh we'll get through this, but Glenn that fucking broke him. Glenn has been ricks number 2 since the start.
    I'm upset how brutal it was. I just wanted to put glenn out of his misery. Maggie has the worst luck. And I'm kinda pissed they had to fuck with her once again. Hopefully this time they actually show her emotional instability and growth.
    In a way I can see how they needed to amp it up like this. Its definitely a game changer.
    But If theyre going to stay on track with the comics now as far as neegan goes. Him getting imprisoned for the rest of his life is not justified to me and I can't see rick ever handling neegan that way anymore.

Can't we just have cannibal rick back, he would know what to do.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Ok but what about Daryl? Rick doesn't really have anyone besides Michonne and Carl left to 100% trust. And what about "The Kingdom" that Carol and Morgan are at now, how are they going to play into this whole situation

5. Mr Butters

who cares shows ruined. Glenn died, horribly.

6. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Abraham didn't surprise me at all, but even though I expected Glenn to die, the way they portrayed it was horrible :( Rip Glenn.

So, when and how do you think the guy with the tiger comes into play?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The show isn't ruined. Abraham was on borrowed time. He should've died way earlier in Alexandria.

Glenn's death is what propels Maggie to become the strong character she does. It allows her eventually take over leading at the hilltop. I'm glad they didn't hold back after everyone got so passed about the finale.
    We will be finding out more about King Ezekiel and his Kingdom in the next episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

In the comics Abraham had died where Denise died in the show, that's how I guessed he would be killed by Negan. I knew I heard about Glenn getting killed by Negan in the comics but I didn't think it would be at this time and the exact way it happened in the comic, the whole eye popping out and everything.
    Really excited about this tiger guy though, seems cool as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I loved the episode last night, but I feel bad for Gleen he had such a good heart, and I loved how Abraham said Suck my nuts to Neegan

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Zombina

Zombina VIP

I finally watched the premier tonight and I was floored. BF knew what was going to happen but didn't spoil it for me, and I'm glad he didn't. TWD really needed that shock to put things back into perspective. Along the road I forgot how brutal the apocalypse was, the kind of people it forges. I mean, sure, oooo zombie hordes are scary, some of the minor villains were annoying and anger inducing, but Negan really puts that sick feeling into the pit of your stomach. I have a stronger stomach than most but that Glenn scene had me queasy, and it broke my heart, even though I knew death was coming for him nothing prepared me for THAT. His gruesome crushed skull and eye made me want to look away, but I was trying to understand what he was trying to say, so I couldn't. I was actually relieved when Negan finally killed him, the state he was in was worse than death for him and the rest of them. TBH it would have been worse if Negan didn't kill him afterwards, so I'm thankful for that.

TIL it upsettied my spaghetti but I think TWD really needed it.

On a different note, Negan strongly reminds me of some of the nastier raiders from Fallout. You never see the raiders mutilating people but you see the evidence of it everywhere. Fucking psychopaths, man.

11. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Made this because I was bored and just wanted to view it like this, going to share it cause some of you may want to view it as well.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  12. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Ok holy shit. I cried like a fucking BABY at the scene with Glenn and Abe. I expected Glenn would go, but I did not expect Abe to go then Glenn, completely caught me off guard. Glenn has been my number 1 character since the episode he came in, so i'm so sad. The episode in itself was super hard for me to watch, all the gore I felt like I was watching a torture scene of my loved ones (commitment bb). All in all, I think they are going to live with Neegan for awhile, build up their strength, and per normal squad rules, revolt against him because at this point, i'm sure they'd rather die trying to fight him then have to live with him and survive that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Rick's performance was amazing

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Joker

Joker The Clown Prince of Crime VIP

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

16. Chastity4lyfe

Alright so - from last week, Ezekial I thought was a fucking joke - my reaction was similar to Carol's, but now i'm thinking meh he may be a fun character to play around with. From this week's episode, that fucking song (fuck you @MangoTango) would make me go nuts! I'm not sure what's in store for Daryl, he is Negan's insurance policy at this point, if he does anything he's fucked, I was hoping he may be able to get a bit of emotion out of the blonde dude now that he knows why he does what he does, BUT after he shot that guy walking away, I was like nope he's a jerk.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mr Butters

Twas a sympathy kill, you nerd. God he killed him as like a release from hell.

18. Chastity4lyfe

Why was he smiling like a weirdo then. That's what I didn't understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mr Butters

where smile? he just got a crooked face fool.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Chastity4lyfe

ok ok ok ok. Sooooo Rick and Michonne last night with those cars... hahahahhaha I was laughing so damn hard. Also - the dynamite part I was so freaking tense. O_O

New ally for Rick's crew though, so that's pretty exciting. Also - I freaking hate Rosita..

• Like Like x 1