Approved spkl's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by spkl, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spkl

spkl New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    triinuj
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:124428308
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    His reasoning: I forgot to write unid body to the report response and when I wanted to go to another server the RDM manager tracker had also dissapeared so he thought he could leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    User was not recording, however Acnologia has the deathscene and he can confirm there was unidentified body.​

2. spkl

spkl New Member

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll deal with this in a few hours.

4. Acnologia

Hey Timo654, I'll give you the gist of what happened below.
    So basically your nephew and I (along with other players) were playing on the map known as lifetheroof on EU2 yesterday evening.

He received this report on himself in-game, I tended to it.
    [​IMG]

I've the Deathscene for it right here:

As you can see, he didn't shoot anyone (or near anyone) nor was he carrying an explosive barrel. I then proceeded to go ahead and issue a slay but right before I did, I saw this:
    [​IMG]

You mention that

I understand the feeling of being young and a little inattentive to what's happening in a multiplayer game, but this doesn't mean that they can leave and avoid punishment altogether. He can always be a little more precautious and not leave when they have a pending report. I'm not sure why the tracker had disappeared, must've been a bug, so I'll talk with a dev about it. But as for now, I'm willing to have the ban localised and reduced to 4. Will your family member comply?

5. spkl

spkl New Member

Sure.

6. Acnologia

The ban has been localized and reduced to 4 weeks on EU2. There are still a lot of other TTT servers which we own, so feel free to play on those. Also, a thing to be noted, your 4th offense hasn't been voided, so I'd suggest being careful from now. Have fun!

Appeal:
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.