Approved spartanwolf223's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by spartanwolf223, Feb 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartanwolf223

spartanwolf223 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    spartanwolf223
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Mainly because I have no idea why I was banned, by who or when. I was last online for about 30 mins yesterday, I had no RDM reports against me and I havnt done anything wrong. Even if I have my 3 day ban i'd at least want to know what for (so I can actually defend myself)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have literally no idea why im banned and I was only playing for 30 mins yesterday, most of which I spent my time being dead.​

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99017348
    You were banned by @Glyph for RDM and Leave 1st

3. audrey

audrey batty VIP

[​IMG]

You were banned for this report which was made while I was online; you left either before you could be slain or while you were slain. You cited that you killed this player for opening a traitor door; not only did the player not open the traitor door, since they were an inno, but you are never allowed to kill a player just for using invisible T traps because you can never be sure if the player used the trap or someone else did, since they can be seen through walls and activated remotely.

Since I don't have a picture of you leaving, this case is up to the discretion of an admin.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, since we don't have evidence of you leaving before or during a slay, we'll be unbanning and voiding this ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.