Denied Sp00pySpoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by change my name, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SinisterSpoon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    SO!
    I was banned for ghosting second offense which I have had plenty o' time to review upon and honestly it was just stupidity in my case. I could have easily waited til the end of the round to tell him he was GBA. Even though the round was not affected I still ghosted and that's obviously a very serious offense. As much as I didn't understand how I ghosted at the time I was mostly upset about the whole "8 week Global Ban" Which at the time was way too high but on further review and my history of bans and other cases of ghosting. I can see why this is so high and why you would want actual ghosters off your servers. Upon that my appeal was terrible I was in a pissy mood because of some shit that was going down and deciding to make an appeal in that time was a terrible idea and just was a stupid mistake by me, I shouldn't have taken it out out on staff handling my appeal and it isn't an excuse. Although I think it would be highly unlikely that I will be UN-banned I would love to make a return to the community as Ive been dying to get on the servers. I've been searching around and I'm not trying to lick the servers ass but literally there are no other decent TTT servers out there. I'm just asking for a third and final chance to prove that I wont ghost again and am still very much so a kind player that follows the rules. I should have paid attentions to my first slip-up and didn't which is what got me into this mess but I'm going to be focusing a lot of attention on what I write in "!p" if i ever use it again at all. Finally I would like to say sorry to acnologia as he was the one handling my report and had to deal with the Lil' bitch I was being.

Hope I get another shot at this. Thanks.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Your last appeal was on this same matter, and was already denied.. You are free to contact him if you have any concerns via pm.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

For further notice, I won't be accepting any appeals on the matter. I'm a lenient guy, and had given you a chance to have your ban shortened (halved) and possibly even localised but your actions blew that chance out of the water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.