Approved Soul Eater's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Soul Eater, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [Tiff]Moon Moon
    Your Steam ID:
    dont know
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I serverd my slay shadow was there to confirm it and he unbanned me
    Please captain-vodka check the ban appeals next time
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Hey there, you were banned by @bobasawr for RDM and leave, 3rd offense. The ban was then globalized by @ComPeter. They will respond as soon as they can.

Seems like there were a couple of things you were banned for.
    This might have something to do with it

Whether your ban was justified or not, it never hurts to check out out rules and protocols here.
    And specific unlisted rules and map rules
    here.

Hang in there.

3. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Yeah I Know, But this was resolved with already by @shadowdragoon66 I serverd my slay and was unbanned

4. Slicck

Seems like you were then banned for RDM and leave, 3rd offense.

5. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Why was he rebanned? He appealed it and I unbanned him at my discretion considering I was the one who had banned him for the above incident the first time around. He had explained his situation so I unbanned him and had him come on and serve a slay for the incident which Moon Moon did.

http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/soul-eaters-appeal.9206/

6. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

So do we need a global unban and reban it as 2nd offense?

7. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Well the second offense is not voided so i should have 2 rdm and leave's on my account and i should be unbanned

8. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

After looking at your adminstats, this may be better left to ComPeter.

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Lol this is a different ban than the one shadowdragoon and soul eater are talking about. Shadow's ban was successfully appealed but you, @Soul Eater got rebanned by Bobasawr the very next day for a different offense. Which was then extended by ComPeter.

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@shadowdragoon66 never voided the ban on @Soul Eater's adminstats. This all could have been avoided. The ban was issued by @bobasawr for your 3rd offense of RDM & Leave, not the 2nd from the forum report.

12. shadowdragoon66

I thought I did. I might have missed doing it because it was pretty late at night and I was falling asleep at my computer. It happens when you are up at 4am.

13. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Im so confusled

14. Slicck

To summarize, @shadowdragoon66 banned someone over a forum report, he then unbanned them without voiding it in the admin stats, or telling Soul Eater on his report that he was unbanned.

This appeal is about a
    DIFFERENT situation. @bobasawr banned Soul Eater for what she BELIEVED to be Soul Eater's 3rd offense of RDM, when it should have been his 2nd if shadowdragoon66 had voided it in the adminstats. Bobasawr then got your banned globalized by @ComPeter because of your colorful ban record.

Now, we are at a crossroads. @bobasawr will decide what happens with your ban now that this is officially your 2nd offense, not your 3rd offense. At most, I think your ban will be unglobalized.

15. shadowdragoon66

Okay, this is what happened from what I can tell. I banned Moon Moon/Soul Eater for the rdm and leave. He appealed it and I unbanned him so that he could serve the slay. He was busy with things and was not able to get on again until after 10pm PST. He served his slay and I got off. Master Tiger must have seen Moon Moon/Soul Eater on, figured he was never banned and re-requested a ban on him. Having been up at 4am in case my 10 month old Nephew decided to wake up early, I was tired and falling asleep and didn't void the ban in Moon Moon/Soul Eater's adminstats. It made it appear that it was the 3rd offense rdm and leave. It is not. The ban that was successfully appealed and should have been voided was for rdm and leave 2nd offense.

Actually I did tell Soul Eater he was unbanned in his original appeal: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/soul-eaters-appeal.9206/

16. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

so unbann?

17. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

I have unbanned you from your 3rd offense and rebanned you for your new 2nd offense now. An admin or anyone of higher status will remove your global ban as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

18. I am probably not suppose to respond but to confirm suspicions, yes I was on and had believed [Tiff] Moon Moon to be banned and hadn't realized that he got unbanned and served his slay. I see him on and get confused and responded on the report that I made that he wasn't banned. That is all. My misconception.

19. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Wait, i already served the slay i should be unbanned anyway still on my second offence though

20. shadowdragoon66

So to confirm, you are saying that you had thought I had not banned him in the first place and requested a ban again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.