Some Deathrun Maps

Discussion in 'Maps' started by kingsaib0t, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Akai - Broken (Buttons don't work If I remember correctly.)
    Gryro - Broken as well (This one just needs a spawn fix for Death Side. The deaths can spawn up at the end area and end up dieing due to the ending having a trap.(And yea the ending is stupid and just gets a bunch of people killed if you don't know how to do it right.))
    Hot Desert - Meh~ It's ok. ( Endings have some pretty loud music and the map is pretty short. To put it in perspective like Oreo short.)
    Corinthian - Pretty good ( A lot like Deluxe.)
    Aztecan - Pretty good (First trap is sucks other than that good map.)
    Demolition - Pretty good (This is probably one of my favorite maps however with the increased death speed i believe this map would cause some problems. The death's room with the teleporters has a door that the innos can go in when they win to kill the death. You can exploit the door much like the exploit on Family Guy with the gun.)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. the uploader said akai buttons work now

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Some of these maps were tested on the testing server courtesy of @NoHackJustGood @LadyLag @PixeL

Sector was decent, all of hot deserts have ending music in eahc end and its short, sahara is meh but not horrible and the rest I don't have a opinon on.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Lol @Vector , we never talk about Hot Desert again. Hated it so much but @Tinbuster00 was into it.
    I wasn't a fan of Sector or Sahara either.