Approved Smor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smor, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smor

Smor VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    smor
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had a few reports on me on west 2, and I was hungry. There were no mods online at the time to my knowledge and when the final round ended of 67thway I went to go get food. I come back and I'm on Deathrun, and when I go to join west 2 I am banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, but you'd think the mod would be able to read chat and see that I was AFK moved and didn't disconnect on my own.​

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I have seen this and will respond as soon as I can.

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey Smor. As you stated, I banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offense). When I got on the server, there were a decent amount of reports, with 3 of them being on you. Two of them were valid and will be shown below. Because of your responses and the fact no clarification was given, I gave you 3 slays (due to them being in 2 separate rounds). Afterwards, you left the server (which did not show any sign of you being moved), so I waited for a full round to see if you would return. When you didn't, I banned you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll leave this open for you to give any other information that you may have.

4. Smor

Smor VIP

I can see that it did not announce me being AFK moved in your chat, but I can assure you I did not purposefully move myself to deadrun (who tf plays deathrun) after I got my slays only to sit in spectator mode, only to wait 15 minutes and try to reconnect to west 2. The only real evidence I have is my console log of me hopping off of deathrun, first to East 1, and then to West 2. and then my pissed off reaction in the shoutbox.

5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

It's all good man, I was looking for a message to see if you were AFK moved but didn't find it. Since you don't have any previous RDM & Leave bans, I'll go ahead and lift this one. Make sure to be careful about this so it doesn't happen again.

Appeal Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.