Denied Skater Z's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skater Z, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:57735653
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    okay someone please explain why the fuck I just got banned for 4weeks for not doing one fucking thing, please explain how the fuck I was ban evading what the fuck is this shit nigga, I quit gmod for a bit and I play for 1 months and I already get ass fucked with a 4week ban for ban evasion, wtf is this shit nigga.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Agent A. Please patiently await their reply.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by me for ban evasion.

Do you have any solid proof that you are not @Frk ? Frk is currently serving a month ban for "Mass RDM + General Toxicity + History".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you fail to provide any solid evidence, this account will be banned for being an alt. as per forum rules.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  4. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

ok so basically I made 2 accs, denholmd and fuzziawps ok, I mass rdmd and I got bane evasion on boht, stopped playing both accs like I gave em away, I only have this account now which is my orginal day one account ive had since 2010, alright sorry if don't have solid proof but I'm telling u this is the only account I now control and play on as u can see. I barely even have enough time to play because its my first year in college and this shits hard okay I got homework 24 fucking 7. like its really a game dude I'm honestly just tryna play on this account and this account only and I will not play on any other account because I don't own any.

5. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

like can y0u unban me already I'm actually serving this 5 day punishment I had earlier.

6. Agent A

Words aren't enough. You haven't display any solid, concrete evidence that you are not @Frk . You have a day to provide any evidence to demonstrate that you are not Frk before I ban this forum account on account of being an alt.

7. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

ok ok look, can you tell me how to prove I'm not frk? like give me a way to prove it, Ive had 3 accounts all linked with the same email address and I can prove that, I used the email address skater112233@yahoo.com for this acc and the fuzziawps and denholmdeforrest accounts, I can link u both the steam ids for both those accounts, I was in a awping clan at the time with this account and I used to the other two accounts to fuck around in csgo, I downloaded hacks on one acc and I got it vac banned on csgo and it got all 3 of my accounts vac banned because they shared the same email address, after that I played a little gmod on all 3, I got fucked and I got over those two accounts cus I kept getting banned so I searched up a random email generator and I changed te email and username of my old 2 accounts so their no longer in use, and I started just playing gmod and rainbow six on this account, I don't fucking know who frk is or who fucking skylark is alright for all I care u can ban frk, I added skylark on discord and this dude has been messaging me all fucking day long. I recently got one of the accounts back from steam support which is the fuzziawps account but I'm going to sell it off, I couldn't get the denholmdeforrest account back because steam support is pretty weird but all I'm tryna do rn is play on this account alright bro, like this is my one and only account, I don't know who frk is, I barely met skylark last night, and I'm just tryna play some gmod.

8. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

Can you give me a couple more days to prove I am who I say I am, and give me a way to prove that, like do u wanna facetime me or something? like to see my face or do u wanna set up a call with me, you, frk and skylark. like I can set up a discord call, and one more thing. what evidence do u have that I'm frk like I wanna see why u think this @Agent A like I'm honestly pretty pissed this is soo annoying like yes Ive committed ban evasion on my two old accounts but I don't have one of the accs anymore and the other has 3 games that I'm selling .

9. Agent A

Again, words are not enough. You share same ip as Skylark VII and Frk. Can you explain why you share same ip as Skylark VII and Frk? Furthermore, I would need proof such as you playing with Frk in-game on our servers or talk together on ts3 in order for it to be concrete proof.

10. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

I explained this to brahama, I just recently have bought the pc I'm playing on off one of my old friends, I don't know why we share the same ip address but I will add you on steam and I will have u me skylark and frk

11. Frk

Frk Supporter

wtf, just add me on discord I don't use teamspeak that shits gay nigga

12. Frk

Frk Supporter

cant u just unban me so me skylark and this retard can play on one server at the same time

13. Agent A

Alright. Here's the problem. As soon as you get on, Skater Z gets off. Furthermore, you three have been on 1 IP so it can't be a proxy. Not only that, deeper investigation has demonstrated couple similarities such as names.

14. Frk

Frk Supporter

alright unban us on like west1 and well all go on the same server its that simple

15. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

alright then lemme prove that were all different people, im telling u, unban all 3 of us and have us all on the same server

16. Agent A

I'm sorry, but that's not how it works. With that being said, I'm denying this appeal. You have repeatedly fail to provide me any evidence while the evidence against you keeps piling up.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.