Sir Lemoncakes

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nummy, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Sir Lemoncakes calls a false kos on me, I kill him for it, he was a T. He proclaimed that since he was "laughing" that I shouldn't have killed him. He then proceeded to slay me for this incident.
    So according to him since he showed some emotion during it all it wasn't justifiable for me to kill him.
    #LemonLogic

2. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

So you bash me for pointing out lemons' faulty logic, and then go ahead and do the same thing... #nummylogic

3. Nummy

Nummy Banned

SS's

4. Nummy

Nummy Banned

1. You're a consistent dick to me.
    2. You deserved to be banned, I shouldn't have been slayed.
    3.Go drank some kush

5. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

So funny story, an admin, when he can, is going to unban me and if I'm still up at the time remove my slay. Not to mention I also had a couple of mods agree with me that it was NOT rdm. And being a dick to you? What have I ever said to you that you didn't cause me to say to you? Right... nothing.

6. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

According to what you said though, you should not have been slain, nor should I have been.

7. Nummy

Nummy Banned

DoA shh, you know you are and in a general sense I never say anything to you, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

8. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Nummy wants to have a long drawn out argument now that we have resolved the issue so....Let's argue about Evolution. I will say that evolution doesn't exist. Alright. Go.

9. Nummy

Nummy Banned

So we switched sides. I am arguing that it doesn't exist and he is vice versa.
    If evolution is true, they base their fossil findings off of the age of the rock they found it in, correct?
    So, how do they know how old the rock is that they based the rock off of? They just keep going down deeper and deeper until there is no rock left. This doesn't make any sense.
    Also, Since we are constantly evolving, why are we not constantly finding new species of animals?
    Evolution in the end comes down to something coming out of nothing. That little organism was just there, and then it morphed into a universe over time. How did the beginning organism get there IN THE VERY BEGINNING?

10. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Also I'm aware these are probably incredibly mediocre but needless to say I am not very well versed in this subject...

11. Detector

Detector Regular Member

"Since we are constantly evolving, why are we not constantly finding new species of animals?"
    lol.

we are finding new species of animals constantly, and this does not prove nor disprove evolution. lel

12. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Well it could to an extent, because according to evolution shouldn't we constantly evolve? Anyways, Lemon showed me up and told me everything in game so there was no need for a response on here. Detector, no matter what we will get through this. Together as one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.