Denied Silver Bagel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Silver Bagel, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silver Bagel

Silver Bagel New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Silver Bagel
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Poor proofs for the ban​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for mass RDm x 3 but the only RDM was of a guy who was trapped with me in a T trap so he was going to die anyways and the other 2 people were proven Ts who hd already shoot me or killed someone infront of me.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Temar to make him aware of your appeal

for future reference your steamID is STEAM_0:1:163454666

EDIT (this doesn't have anything to do with the rdm side of your ban, however it can account towards the history part of it)

this line peaked my interest, earlier today in a session with you, you did the EXACT same thing to me

now, at the start you see me kill someone, so I didn't report you because I guessed you probably saw it, but I thought id atleast ask, and your responses surprised me. I still didn't report because you were right, I was going to die anyway, but like temar said you have no way to know that the person you are killing in that trap doesn't have a teleporter or have some vital information they didn't get to share because you killed them. Here is our brief chat afterwards
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yes you killed someone in a T trap, although they will most likely die, you don't have the right to kill them
    what if they had a teleporter to escape, or wanted to say something important like a kos before they die
    so that is still RDM and that was your 3rd
    the other 2 are for this report when you randomly kos'd several people causing them to get killed

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. Silver Bagel

Silver Bagel New Member

In the calling random KOS on people i said "I was trying to speak but my voice bind is next to my KOS bind and I accidentally pressed it", it claerly says it on the image but its my fault for mixing it up and saying that was on the fun round, That happened in the round before.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Well all 3 cases of RDM are valid, as the 2 players you KOS'd although maybe accidentally ended up getting killed because of you, then as previously explained the 3rd being killing someone because you assume it didn't matter
    Appeal DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.