Denied Silent the Red Nosed Rebel's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Silent Rebel, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Silent rebel
    Your Steam ID:
    Doesn't matter?
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned from the shoutbox. Not sure why. I haven't even been active in the shoutbox the past few days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@Thorn banned you from the Shoutbox for something that happened a few days ago. Had I known about it the day it happened, the ban would have been placed upon you at that time. I'm getting ready for dinner so I'll let Thorn respond.

3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Considering you had decided to post an image a few days ago that Zikiji had posted in the past that had caused some problems, i figured it would be best to remove your rights to the shoutbox indefinetly. Like @Event Horizon said, Had aI also been on the day it happend I would of banned yo then and there, but I was not and I saw it later but since I saw it later, I did not want to ban you with out consoulting a lead admin first. So I am sorry to say but I do not have any intentions of unbanning you from shoutbox for awhile in the least.

4. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hello @Silent the Red Nosed Rebel
    I witness some bad behavior in the pat

I do remember having some shoutbox issues when I was with you. I remember once that report against him ( you know which one ) it had a 94% naked man with its privates covered with hands and the face replaced with someone else's face. I don't know if it was a person of our community or no. Regardless, who knows if you even got permission to use their face on such a photo. He should be allowed to be in shoutbox but only have a drop down box to call a mod on a server, and has a 20 second cooldown delay. This way he can call a mod to a server and not say anything else. In all i've seen some bad shoutbox behavior for being a past moderator in our community.

5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Go home dude.
    You can close this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.