Silenced Pistol Upgrades/Ideas

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by 2coolcase5, Jul 15, 2020.

?

Buff The Silenced Pistol?

1. Suggestion #1

45.5%
  2. Suggestion #2

27.3%
  3. Suggestion #3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A combo of suggestions (Please elaborate)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2cool you stupid fuck, leave the silenced pistol alone

27.3%
  1. The silenced pistol is a super fun gun to use, but it is rarely used because it is quite impractical in most situations. I have 3 separate suggestions that I think could be fun. These suggestions could either be flat changes, or implemented as pointshop upgrades.

Suggestion #1. Instead of buffing damage/rate of fire/clip size, just either decrease the sound it makes when it fires, or make an upgrade for that to be an option, even -50% sound from it would be an amazing buff and would be an upgrade I'd shell out points for.

Suggestion #2. Just go fucking wild. Maybe have something kinda like the assassins added in? My thought would be to when you buy a silenced pistol, it gives you a target to follow and kill with the silenced pistol, just like the assassins, but instead of it being exactly like the fun round, make it so if you kill the target with the pistol the target you regen health or get extra points for each target kill or some shit. And when you kill the current target it switches to a new one.

Suggestion #3. Have a change to the silenced pistol kinda like Suggestion #2. But instead it pings the detectives and you get an extra reward or something (Like I said before, health regen, points etc.)

These are all just ideas and I fully expect to be blasted by people who think (correctly), that I only have 4 brain cells.

I just think this is a weapon that needs some love and could become super fun and rewarding without becoming extremely OP.

Edit: This would be for modded only
    (I know a post somewhat like this was created before, but that was 4 years ago, and has a majority of different ideas from this.)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I think suggestion #1 is a good idea tbh. Cant see the other ones ever happening but yeah ths silenced pistol DESPERATELY needs a buff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I think it would be epic just to lower the range you could hear it from, so it rewards you for using it in better situations

• Like Like x 1
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

isnt it 3-4 shot body and 1 shot hs? why need change?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My thinking is that because at this point, its literally just a deagle that you have to pay a credit for, you can be kosed for having out, not to mention it has one of the most distinctive sounds in the game when fired. Because of all these its rarely used which is why I think it needs a buff that wouldn't mess with it's core stats.