Silenced Pistol needs a NERF

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by stakkuu, Mar 25, 2017.

?

What do you think?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2017.
  1. Nerf SP

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Don't Nerf SP

17 vote(s)
    85.0%
  1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Ok. People are probably going to hate me for this, but I think the SP needs a nerf. Do we really need a traitor weapon that does like, 50 damage body shots with the firing rate of a pistol? Reduce that damage. I don't think any pistol does that much damage, so getting a gun that takes pistol ammo and does that much damage seems a bit broken to me. I'm creating a poll just to see who wants what, and if anyone agrees with my insane idea.

• Agree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I think it should do 50-55 damage so its still a 2 shot, but 68 damage is super op.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Well it is not exactly silence, everyone around that area should have heard it even if the user shoot it from next door. And innocents usually gather in groups so pulling it out may not be a good idea.
    P/s: no one is gonna hate you for having your opinion lmao

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  4. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Even though it isn't exactly silenced, it should still be nerfed.

50 - 55 damage is still too op. I don't think a pistol should be a two shot. If anything, it should do a pistol's damage, just mostly silenced.

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

It should not be a 2 shot even if it is a T weapon

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It used to be modded from its default damage (28) to do 36 damage, but it was changed to 69 after an update reset its stats.

7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Agreed. Right now its very close to being a pocket Barrett with 5x the firerate

8. .shirt

.shirt VIP

it's fire rate is not that of pistol.

9. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

It's the fire rate of a normal pistol, not the glock or anything else. Whatever it is, its too fast to be doing that much damage.