Approved Sickbeats's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sickbeats, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sickbeats

Sickbeats VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Sick Beats
    Explain the case:
    I received an automatic 5 day suspension as a result of leaving while there was still a report on me.

Im playing TTT, some kid reports me cause he was t-baiting too close to my face. I check my clock "alright I got another hour before work, hopefully an admin comes on to settle this, slay me or whatever." and guess what, one never came on. Now I come back from work, trying to load up my favorite gmod server but I cant because there were no admins around to handle my report. I think its completely unfair to be banned for 5 days for this kinda thing.

Thanks
    Sickbeats​
    Related Evidence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Hello Sick! I will respond to this as soon as I can today. I'm currently not home so please be patient.

4. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright @Sickbeats let's get into your ban appeal.

So yesterday on Vanilla the player Meme Machine reported you for killing him.
    Here is the report.
    [​IMG]
    You state you killed Meme for t baiting him. When reviewing the death scene the shots were not actually considered T baiting.

With that being said, I was going to give you a slay. However before I could do so you had already left the server causeing this to be RDM and leave.
    [​IMG]
    Seeing how a mistake like this can easily happen, I will allow you to serve the slay and will happily void the ban.

EDIT:
    Slay has been added to steam id.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked
    Ban: Voided

If you have any other questions you can send me a message.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.