Denied Shotta's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shotta, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shotta
    Your Steam ID:
    you know it
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i would like to state for the admins that i'm being opressed by the community, since i'm the so called "Most Toxic Guy" on the server, i keep getting insulted, false KOS'ed, and everything else you would consider as harassment, so some random guy called me the F word, and i responded and called him the F word since he did the same, to find myself banned for 5 days, these people were littearly trying to find any reason to get into an argument with me, i'm guessing if i get harassed, i can't harass back? makes no sense, i want admins to take action and do shit to people who keep fucking around with me and insulting me, because i'm on the weak side this time.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Also, i didn't say the F word the whole day, until this guy said it to me so i responded back, that admin could've gave me a verbal warning atleast? not a straight up ban, also he wrote two reasons "Harassment, Slurss" the irony, i get harassed, can't harass back, mhm.

3. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

I would like to state a another thing, the guy i argued with used two slurs "N Word - F Word".

4. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Voca please wait till they respond

5. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

I will chime in to say I was on when this happened. You were being pretty vocal against them, but regardless, the person who said "f****t" against you got warned before you could even say it back, as well as the person who said it in response to you saying it, by myself. If you feel like you're being harassed, take the high road, and tell us with adminchat (type a @ before your message and tell us what's up)

6. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

How i'm going to tell the admins that i'm being harassed if they think i'm always the one harassing?

7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this, but Im heading to sleep right now as I got work in 6 hours, I will respond further tomorrow when I get home from work, Sorry in advance, for the amount of time you will have to wait, for a response.
    Please be patient.

8. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Also, did i mention people KOS'ing me at round start just to get me killed?

9. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

I want the adminstrators to step in and take action against the dumb fucks that keep harassing me, you should give them verbal warnings, and once they cross the limits, ban them for god sake, don't just give them verbal warnings and let them do their thing, if you don't punish them they will think that it's okay to fucking harass me, because i'm the "Toxic Guy" right? i have rights as a fucking player on the server, atleast i don't RDM and play fair, that's why i want my ban rethinked, and i want the fucks punished for their non-stop harassment of me.

10. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Also i would like to mention, i clearly stated to the admins that i'm sitting on thin ice, and it's not to my benefit to say anything against the rules, these people took it as a chance to get me banned, again for the 4th time in one week.

11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Im going to go ahead and lock this appeal until Voca can respond. Thank you for your patience.

12. Voca

Im home and will respond as soon as I gather up the evidence that led to your ban.

13. Voca

Okay to start off, you being The so called "Most Toxic Guy" seems to be more of self-proclaimed title.
    Like I told you the other day, you are far from being one of the most Toxic players on the community.
    Your behavior reminds more of a Troll with a temperamental Issue, that makes you curse and harass people based on the smallest things you read or think.

Now lets cut to the case, You have had plenty of harassment bans, and slurs warnings over the course of a week, in your previous appeal you even claimed you would start behaving better in that appeal.
    So over the course of the past 2 days (before ban) I had been watching you ingame to see if you could keep the promise.

I havent screenshot everything you said, and you certainly said way more harassing or targetting stuff, that you werent warned for, due to some of the players you harassed didnt pay you any attention at all.

Either way here is some of the screenshots I took.
    Lets start off with Day 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the above report, you proceeded to call a T-mod as well as others retarded, because you got slain for Killing Jake, claiming the detective shot at them with a shotgun.
    While first off, they didnt take damage, and you cant attack a player who is getting T-baited by a Detective, and secondly the detective didnt fire a shot the entire round.
    You caused an issue and cussed at people over your own mistake.

Shortly after this Incident these things happened where I decided to draw the line.

[​IMG][​IMG]

With that being said, you are clearly the one harassing others and Throwing slurs at other people. You are quick to complain if people harass you, claiming they dont get warned when they do.

If people harass you, gather evidence and report it to staff. As far as I have seen you are always the instigator, and I havent seen anyone KoS you at start of round.

I believe the 5 days global is a nice break for you, to try and cool down and try and come back with a less heaty temper.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.