Denied shaqattaq's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shaqattaq, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaqattaq

shaqattaq New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Bare Minimum Bandits TBMB
    Your Steam ID:
    gumball123452
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont know why i got banned in the first place
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont know why i was banned when i tried to get in the sever it said banned 28 days and it did not give me a reason ​

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

For future reference, your steam ID is:

STEAM_0:1:112530279

You were banned by @STONEY for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense. Please be patient while he gathers evidence. :)

Also you seem to be banned on two others servers so I'll tag the mods that banned you: @PanzerShrimp and @ShadowStorm

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey there @shaqattaq let me get my evidence together and I'll reply shortly.

4. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Alright so getting into it, I had made a report on you for shooting an Innocent at 31 seconds into the round. I also noticed you had shot another Innocent at 1:03 but didn't need to report it, because it would still be just 1 slay for both anyway. I gave you the slay due to your response in the report. The next round you were slain, you left during the slay causing you to get the RDM and Leave ban. You had already been banned for this offense twice before, causing it to stack up to your 3rd offense.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since you recently have had a tendency to RDM and Leave from Multiple servers it shows me, you must not understand the rules quite well. Since this is the case I will be Denying the appeal for the ban I issued. You should use this time to get a better understanding of the rules so you don't have this happen again.

While you can still wait for @PanzerShrimp and @ShadowStorm to reply with their verdicts for their bans.

5. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello there,
    I hope you have had a fantastic day. It seems the ban I issued has already expired, therefore you are able to continue enjoying yourself on our Vanilla server. I will leave the rest of this appeal in the hands of @STONEY and @PanzerShrimp. Thank you for submitting an appeal.

ShadowStorm

6. shaqattaq

shaqattaq New Member

the reason why i left was i was playing on my laptop then it died and reason why i shot was because i missclicked

7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I banned you for RDM and Leave as well. I do not have any screenshots of the damage logs or report. You may have left after the map changed.

With that being said, I'll have to accept your appeal.

It doesnt look good for you to have (3) slays, each having their own RDM and Leave ban.

However, we will have to wait for @Guilty to give a verdict on this as well.

8. Santa Claus

Actually, I found the logs. Could you explain why you headshotted Doggy Diarrhea 21 seconds into the round?

[​IMG]

9. shaqattaq

shaqattaq New Member

i killed cherry leaf which i severd my slay not sup fresh our baby

10. Santa Claus

It looks like Cookie Monester killed Cherry Loaf as a traitor, and I do not see sup fresh in the logs.

11. shaqattaq

shaqattaq New Member

never mind that was on your panzershrimp thing

12. shaqattaq

shaqattaq New Member

if i did commit these acts i want to do my slays

13. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@shaqattaq

So basically you do acknowledge that you did RDM for the evidence that @PanzerShrimp provided? Because you didn't talk about the situation on why you chose to kill Doggy Diarrhea? Can you explain this?

Edit: once you give the reasoning and once @PanzerShrimp gives his final verdict, I will handle the rest.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  14. shaqattaq

shaqattaq New Member

15. Santa Claus

I'll accept your appeal and give you another chance.

But seriously. Quit RDMing and leaving. You have 3 slays on our servers and 3 bans.

Next time you probably won't get another chance.

Edit: just so you know @shaqattaq this ban appeal is accepted on my part, but not voided. Which means your next ban will be the 4th RDM and Leave, and will most likely end up being another global ban.

So, always ask any staff online if you are okay to leave by typing "@am I okay to leave"

16. ZeRo

With the verdicts given, since @PanzerShrimp chose to accept your appeal, I will be changing your global ban to a local ban on the server @STONEY gave you later today. Please be more mindful of what you do from here on out.

17. Santa Claus

I'll be on later today to unban you on East.

18. ZeRo

Appeal has been reduced to a local ban.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.