SGM Vape Mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TLCFanboy, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I got a pretty awesome gift today: the Capo Squonker Mod with the Combo RDA. As a stranger to RDA’s but familiar with how they work, it’s a great starter RDA mod/kit. The batteries are also different from what I’m familiar with. They use 20700 batteries primarily instead of the 18650. What’s especially cool about this mod is that it has a sleeve that comes with the mod, that goes over an 18650 battery and allows the mod the be used with the 18650 battery. Considering I have 2 spares from my alien mod, this is wonderful. The battery life on them is horrible however, and I would not recommend using them unless as a last resort or if you need the mod to last only a couple hours.

The RDA itself I’m not too fond of. It doesn’t give off enough vapor. Compared to even super entry level tanks such as the baby beast, it’s no competition. It doesn’t give me a lot of spitback which is really nice.

I could be a product reviewer.

2. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

That's an awesome starter kit, @Elvis :3

My pulse 24 kit also came with the same adapter and it's great, the 18650 batteries VS the 20700 are garbage in my opinion. I use them as a last resort when my single 20700 battery dies lmao.
    Smok products tend to leak juice a LOT compared to about all over devices.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

me after i hit the fattest vape in 2k18 [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Elvis

You aren’t wrong. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve went fr my vape when it was in my pocket and instead fr a handful of oil.

My Valyrian tank, by UWell, is absolutely incredible. I’ve never once had even as much as a drop be leaked out of her, all while holding nearly 2.5 ml of juice

• Like Like x 1
  5. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

I'm finna kms, baby beast leaks so much man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

LOL GG buddy. I said that was gonna happen, Smok leaks like crazyyyy. I'd suggest looking into better tanks than the baby beast, if not a RDA/Sqounk RDA. (y)

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

8. Elvis

Well rip this thread died but fuuuuck it im reviving it.

I bought the ijoy shogun box mod + tank combo. The mod imo could be a bit smaller but its really nice. The chip has incredibly fast ramp up time, with practically any tank, dripper, or rta you put on top, also virtually regardless of the ohms. I got a bit tired of subohm tanks and bought the recurve rda by mike vapes which is actually amazing. Its a single coil setup and imo the best flavor chaser you can get for your money (i got it for 50 bucks).

I wanted another rda and bought the drop solo, which is another single coil setup but im disappointed with the flavor output. Everyone i talk to about it tells me they dont have that issue, that they recommend the solo over the recurve ANY day, which i can call bs on.

I got tired of dripping every 5 minutes and bought the mini pharaoh RTA today, which is ANOTHER single coil setup. The tank is MASSIVE. Not as big as the hive or sherman rta but only half a ml smaller than both (only if the hive and sherman arent using the bubble glass). This is my first experience with RTA’s and i cant say im super happy with the flavor output but it fucking CLOUDS and i dont have to drip. Flavor wise is has more than the solo but wayyyyyyy less than the recurve.

9. Elvis

The only thing i can say about getting an rda is be prepared to get mad that you have to drip all the time. Its hard to vape while driving bc well you have to drip. Also be prepared for the DISGUSTING ass dry hits. I gaurentee you will get 5. Bc i got 5. And they suck. Ass.

However with an rda you will get amazing flavor output. Youll notice it first hit. My first words were “holy shit i didnt know this juice tasted so good”.

Imo youd be better off getting a rta. Its the flavor of a rda but the tank is there to not have to drip.

You could also get both. Have an rda for when youre at home and an rta when youre on the go