SGM Vape Mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TLCFanboy, Jan 8, 2018.

1. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Well I ordered my Alien 220W last week and I got it yesterday. Smok Tfv8 Baby beast tank. Thans to @TLCFanboy ツ for helping me pick one :D
    For now I'm pretty happy, vaping w/ the .15 coil, pretty happy with the flavor n everything

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

People here are describing their vapes and vape mods like they are handheld thermonuclear reactors.

Now there's an idea for anyone looking to rip the fattest clouds

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I used the baby beast for a while, for those who are using the stock alien 220w, but recently switched to ghe tfv8 cloud beast. It’s the bigger brother, mother, and father of the baby beast. It gives amazing flavor, and the coolest part is with a bit of learning I can create the coils for a drip tankstyle

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

+1, i think adding vapes would be good for the servers. though it may not be "Serious" it would still add a bit of fun!

we could also have right click taunts as well

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I laugh at anyone who vapes, just tickles my funny bone.

• Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Elvis

Even those who vape for healthy reasons? Ie getting off of cigs, helping with eating disorders....

Kinda dicky to say that

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

How is it dicky to say that vapers make me laugh?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

If you wanna go even deeper into the Cloud Beast family you could get the King. Cloud Beast King B)

I agree completely, I find it genuinely fun to build coils and wick them :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

20180130_171930.jpg

My Smok G-Priv 2. Never really smoked before I started vaping.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Elvis

My sisters fiance has the G-Priv, and almost got me to buy it. Its a really good mod

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
  12. Elvis

A lot of what they say isn’t entirely wrong.

Vaping IS a healthier choice, NOW. There have been a lot of regulations regarding vape juice.

It’s still bad for you. You’re body shouldn’t have ANYTHING being pushed into your lungs except clean air. However, the loss of tar is what made it the healthier option for me. There are hundreds, thousands maybe, of videos demonstrating how much tar 1-2 cigs have and there was a video that showed and entire pack of cigarettes. After the end of the pack it was literally a sludge.

From the 2, neither are healthy. You’re still inhaling chemicals no matter how you look at it. Just look at which one is healthier.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Elvis

While working today I went to use the employee restroom, remember the word employee. I had my vape in my pocket and I had laid it on the sink, took a shit, and walked out forgetting about it. I realized and came back no later than 5 minutes and it was already gone. No one yet has said anything about it or brought it up to managers to be held. So since my alien 220 was stolen I went out and picked up the revenger X which is fucking insane. Not at all what I am used too, but insane. For a couple dollars more for the kit than the alien 220 I would recommend the revenger x over the alien now. I’ll post pictures later.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Didn't your moms say smoking/vaping was bad for you?
    I would advise not doing it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. TLCFanboy

LOL damn man that's really crappy. (Shit pun, I know) I recently got a new squonk and a RDA. I'll post pics tonight, it looks really nice and it pulls like a champion. :D

16. Elvis

ive been wanting to get into rda's for so long now

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. TLCFanboy

Sooo my newest addition to my mod family is the:
    Pulse 24 squonk box mod with a Pulse 24 RDA
    [​IMG]

It's the exact color red with a new mouth piece, which is a mix of purple and red :D

PS: My favorite thing about it is the pulse logo on the front. It's a cheap mech mod as well, I only paid $70 for it in total.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

gay af

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

I've been sitting with my 220W Alien, but I'd like to get a new atomizer, I don't know if I shoud go ahead and pick up an RDA or an RTA, or something else, I'm open to suggestions, so pls help :D

20. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Lol? What do u mean a couple of dollars cheaper, here the alien is 10-20 EUR more than the Revenge X xDDD