SGM Game Night

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Python~, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Invite sent :). Looking forward to it. ( I am stil on the fence if I am able to play, I wil llet ya know soon as I can). Poke me again on friday to remind me

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

@Panda With a Gun @AnarkisT @Dolph1n @Good Noodle @Onion

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Python~

To make things a lil' spicy for this and future Game Nights, I will be doing small bits of trivia throughout the night. Winners will get prizes such as in-game points, spare game keys I have, and other digital items!

I have also set up a trade url if anyone would like to donate (TF2 items, CSGO skins, games, trading cards, etc.). I can also accept in-game points. Anything given to me will be handed out at Game Night; I keep nothing.

Anyway, just hope this interests some people. I don't have much, so tomorrow night will most likely be the only night this happens unless I get donations.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. I wont forget this time

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. @Python~ How do we suggest games to be played on game nights? If it's publicly, right here, can I suggest ToS?

6. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Town of salem is already on the list of games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I've added some gems to the prize pool for this Saturday. I hope my contribution will be taken appreciatively as the amount of gems that I have donated also happens to be my favorite number. Please give this out to someone special tomorrow.

8. Python~

We've been playing Town of Salem since the 2nd or 3rd Game Night

9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I would donate most of my inventory tbh, but Steam Guard is cancerous. Ill ty to figure it out tho ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Poke me on teamspeak when it starts today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

I'm down, love the idea.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Just want to say thanks to everyone that joined, there was some toxicity but overall I had a far better time than last time and the games were organized properly. Whoever donated rust you are awesome as well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Python~

@ECHO-6251

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Salem

Salem VIP

Was fun tonight, looking forward to future nights with you guys :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Kyül

GUYS DONT KILL ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
    git gud :p
    @Python~ @Eren Jaeger @Goose

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Kyül

Today was 10/10 tbh. Hadnt Xpro ruined it by cheating in the trivia, it wouldve been the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Besides the trivia that @Xproplayer obviously cheated on, it was very fun.

I can't wait for next week =]

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

Python, this was a lot of fun and I hope to do this again next week, but we definitely had a few issues with drama and voice changers. Will see you around

19. Python~

Problem with is, best I can do is kick and lock the channel. But I don't want to lock the channel, so I can only kick

I'll try to be more forward with the mods who come to Game Night to enforce the rules, though I don't want to backseat

Using voice changers is alright if used lightly and rarely, but when making such huge adjustments for a long amount of time, it just becomes annoying, @Goose @Eren Jaeger

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Python~

On a positive note, I thought it went really well. We tried some things like trivia which went alright, but I will definitely adjust it for future Game Nights.

This one also lasted practically 4 hours, which is insane, though "Game Night: After Dark" lasted the last hour.

Also, sorry if I acted a bit autistic. I kinda roasted a few people, but it was just for goofs, as I hope yall know. Almost lost it laughing when @Xproplayer said I was acting unprofessional tbh :salty:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.