Serious TTT Awesome Video Part 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by DOOIVI, Dec 4, 2017.

Tags:
?

Would you wanna see more?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

Hey it's been a while since the last one and I thank you all who watch the video for just even seeing 100 views feels pretty good. So now it's time for part that I've been sitting on for awhile. So forgive me for that. Hope you enjoy!
    Don't be afraid to leave feedback on what you like and something that didn't catch you.

• Like Like x 3
  2. 4sea

4sea VIP

Hey man, I saw the first one you posted but never got around to commenting.

I must say, you certainly seem to have a talent for this!
    I still think some of the sound effects are a bit too loud compared to the rest of the video, but def an improvement of the last time.
    Good back ground music choice, I must say :)

The editing is professionally done, and I like the time that has been clearly put into it.
    The small flourishes with the text that you make do make a big difference, like the ' fuck stick' at 4:32, the brain matter at 1:36. and a few more examples. What I find most impressive is how you managed to use them just the right amount of time, its not like it gets annoying as you don't overdo it.
    The normal text and placement is quite good aswell, I would highly recommend watching this video:

I think that video pretty much embodies what I believe is the best editor on youtube for gaming video's. (do note: in this video I linked he says that the great thing is his simplicity, I do agree, but i also actually enjoyed the images at around 3:25 in your video. If used sparsely it can be pretty funny! )
    I would subtitle what you say a bit more often though, as its not clear when others are talking or when its you, just make you stand out a bit more as you're the host ;)

Take this all with a grain of salt though, as I found watching ur vid quite enjoyable! The only thing I'd change are a few very loud sound effects (and the suubs)
    but seriously, 9/10! :)

3. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

SOVIETWOMBLE is my inspiration for the videos. And Such a nice person, but in the fact you wrote a great feedback.

4. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

you didn't warn your t buddies for jihading
    *triggered mods incoming*

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

I'll take note of that next time for another video :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

No one voted :cry:. I guess I'm pretty small on YouTube, but last time I had at least 100 views. I would be honored if you share this video then for 50 views is my goal to be inspired.

7. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

I would love to see more, your editing and everything is really good

8. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Ya I like these. If anything, it'd pretty funny if you made something like han solos newsletter. Take some time to work on a mega video and catch some really funny videos between people in the community. Ofc will probably just be focused on our community so if youre just looking for a wider audience thats probably not the way to go.
    Only real tip I have other than that is to double check your spelling lol