Serious TTT Achievements Reborn.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Carned, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Pls, don't cut me outta the lot, I'd love to do the naming.

In other news

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

+1 Great idea, would add some features you dont see on other servers that much

3. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

+2

4. Carned

Seeing as this is hot news rn i had an extra idea
    • Tie achievements to a point system and then have leaderboards which promotes competition.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

This sounds cool in a way that may spark confusions.
    This is essentially not a level-up system, it won't be.

The maximum prestige level is 7 which is pretty low but in practice, it can incredibly difficult to reach as it's requires lots of time, skill and ultimately, luck.

How are we supposed to rank them?
    1. The time they used to complete an achievement?
    2. Higher prestige?
    3. The number of achievements they have completed?

The number 3 seems to be a pretty viable option to me.

We'll see.

6. Nameless

Nameless VIP Silver

A couple of suggestions for new achievements if they end up getting implemented.
    (In any case, this suggestion gets +1 from me)

Innocent Achievements

- The Innocent: Win X amount of rounds as Innocent
    - Dead Stop: Kill a Traitor mid-jihad (Might be hard to track)
    - Master at Arms: Kill a Traitor in single round with your crowbar, your secondary and your primary weapon.
    - That is illegal, you know: Die as innocent while having a Traitor weapon.
    - Defusal Expert: Disarm at least three C4's planted by Traitors in a single round.
    - Following the Detective's footsteps: Kill two Traitors who you have DNA on. (Requires getting a DNA scanner which can be hard to do as Inno)
    - Whaling season: Kill a Traitor with their own Harpoon.
    - The Undying: Win a round with 1 health left.

Traitor Achievements

- The Traitor: Win X amount of rounds as Traitor
    - Beating the Odds: Win a round as the last Traitor while having at least 12 innocents/detectives still alive.
    - Propmaster: Kill least two innocents in a single round with a prop.
    - Calculated: Use a single C4 to kill at least three detectives.
    - Spontaneous Combustion: Kill someone with the flare gun and then burn their body.
    - The Classic: Kill the last innocent with a Jihad.
    - Hello, its Personal: Kill the same person for two rounds in row with a Harpoon.
    - Completely Insane: Blow up least 11 other persons with a single Jihad.
    - Vengeance from Grave: Kill the person who killed you with a Death Station or Tripwire mine.
    - Dead men tell no tales: Burn four bodies of dead Innocents/Detectives whom you did not kill yourself in a single round.
    - Pay attention: Die to a tripwire/C4 your T Buddy planted.

Detective Achievements

- The Detective: Win X amount of rounds as Detective
    - Good intentions: Die to a traitor who uses your health station first.
    - Sherlock Holmes: Kill ALL traitors in a single round (Minimum of 4).
    - Counter-Terrorist-Terrorist: Kill three Traitors in less than 10 seconds.
    - Jack in the Box: Buy at least 10 Jackhammers in a single round.
    - Accidental: Kill an Innocent who you have DNA on.

Shadow Achievements (Hidden unless awarded, would not contribute to achievement score/AP)

- (Dont know a good name for this): Have your suggestion implemented in the servers
    - Its the Owner!: Meet Highwon in a server.
    - Dead, deader, deadest: Die X amount of times
    - Recognized: Special award, awarded by contribution to community/such, maybe have a special skin or so to show off.
    - Perfectionist: Get every upgrade. (That isnt a limited one, like weapon skins.)
    - 101%: Achieve every award (Doesn't include Shadow Achievements)

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. Carned

I was thinking each achievement was worth X amount of points, a simple achievement worth 5, but something like 1000 kills being worth like 1000 points?

8. Carned

@Chai is it possible to link Pointshop unlocks to Achievements, seeing the Howl skin made me think that rewarding players who get X amount of kills (1000?) with a weapon unlocks a skin for said weapon as a way of showing off their achievement to the server constantly?

9. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

This will only be fair if stats for kills were reset since you got players that havn't played on the server for ages however they have these skins because they got a high amount of kills way back then.

IMO if we add this system "Hold on" to Current stats but Achievement stat grabbing must be done with everyone at 0 kills.

10. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

If We did add this, It'd most definitely be started off on 0 for everyone considering some players have been here since 2013-2014 that'd be a very unfair advantage.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

If I may @Carned , the achievement about destroying the death station should be rather called "Better safe than sorry", or "Prevention is better than cure". It just sounds better, well for me at the very least, but overall great suggestions.
    Plus if I may:
    Mischief master- As a Traitor, make an Innocent (or Detective) kill someone by shooting them with a Malfunction pistol (Scales from 1 to 10 and then 100, 1000 would be a bit too much),
    "Justice rains from above"- As an Innocent (or Detective) crush a Traitor (Doesn't matter if you die too.),
    "X Files case"- As the Detective, get DNA from a dead body and kill the Traitor 5 minutes after the death of his victim (time after the death can be debated, but at the very least it has to be 3 minutes),
    Absolute Madman- As the Traitor get 3 kills with the HUGE in a span of 15 seconds (or 10 seconds between each kill),
    Anonymous- As the Traitor, buy the disguiser and use it (or be called out as a Traitor while being under the effect of the disguiser),
    "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen."- As a Traitor, take a Detective's jack hammer while he is still alive,
    Action Causes Reaction- You, with 2 fellow Traitors use Jihads in less than 10 seconds between each other and kill at least 2 Innocent each(or Detectives).

Edit: Tagging @Chai , maybe he would care, dunno.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  12. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Showed you in game already @Carned . Heres an uploaded video of what it looks like, its pretty dank.

Its just chat messages, not sexy at all.
    You've waited almost 3 years, heres what you get.

13. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Sorry if some of these are repeats of previously suggested achievements, but I have a few in mind:

Key: Works on Both, Works on Non-Vanilla only

Innocents:
    • Innocent by heart: Win/Survive a game without killing or damaging a single person
    • Taste of your own Medicine: Kill a traitor using a traitor weapon
    • Not in my house: Kill a traitor who uses his jihad before he kamikazes
    • Lifesaver: Save an innocent's life from a traitor
    • Patched up: Replenish 80+ health via a health station in a single game
    • Pried open: Kill a traitor only using your crowbar
    Traitors:
    • Bombs away!: Kill 3+ innos/detectives with a single incendiary, frag, or discombobulator
    • Lone wolf: Win a round as the only traitor alive
    • Nerf this!: Kill 5+ innos/detectives using a jihad
    • Point and click: Headshot 5 innos/detectives in one game using the dragonauv
    Detectives:
    • MEDIC!: Have 500 health used on fellow innocents/detectives with your health station in a single game
    • I see you: ID 4 bodies using binoculars in a single game
    • Anyone still alive?: Have a radar show only one person left alive besides you
    • Hit the road, Jack: Purchase a Jackhammer and unequip it off the train (Forgot the name of that one train map)
    • Wait a second...: Destroy a death station without dying
    Others:
    • Colorful server: Have a donator of every TTT rank play on a single server
    • Once in a peach moon: Have an advisor on a server
    • Only in it for the points: Spectate on a server for 24 hours

Some of these may need some adjustments as they seem pretty easy to achieve, let me know what you guys think though.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I still need this in my life. Bump.

• Old Old x 1
  15. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Are you digging my friend <w<

• Old Old x 1
  16. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

This isn't gravedigging. Carned literally bumped this last year with a 6 month difference from his post to the oldest post and no one said anything about it.

17. Carned

You can't grace dig an undenied suggestion, definitely not now they're actually being looked at.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

:oops:

19. Carned

Heh, well its actually being looked into now, so ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Agree Agree x 1