Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

But I didn't do it on purpose. It's literally driving me away and nobody will listen to me. And both the admins blocked me and the owner hates me cuz idk why but honestly, if it was one rdm and leave, it should've been a slay or two, not 3 months ban.

2. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

The rules in cG are different. Most likely targetting gives you a harsh punishment, you also had history.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ThatAintFalco

But I didn't target this time. I was banned for an rdm and leave and honesty, that was just cruel. And I barely have a history to compensate for and it was just for a week before and I would've been fine with that until the admin extended it which wasn't even called for. And I'm telling the truth and I did not constant target this time and they think I did but I actually didn't. Usually if someone rdmed and left in cG, the next time they came back they would serve a slay. Instead I get a fucking long ass ban.

4. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

By the sounds of what you described, you had a history of targeting prior to it and the rdm and leave itself was targeting the same user? Also, it sounds like the admins extended it when they realised that you were targeting the same user as before and that they'd made a mistake in giving you a short (by their standards) ban for your actions?

Listen, if your problem is that you no longer get to speak to the girl but the girl herself is the one who decided to stop speaking to you and no longer sees you as a friend then you really should reconsider your obsession with her. As hard as it may be for you to feel like you've lost someone you really liked or even loved, you have no entitlement to her; you don't have the right to be her friend and you don't get to decide where she plays, who she plays with etc. With that said, it's not that you don't have the right to be her friend at all - it's that you don't have a special privilege, she has a choice and she has clearly chosen that she doesn't want to continue your relationship (of which it appears you both seem to hold a different value and view of). Frankly, it sounds like she's just a girl online trying to have fun and play some video games - she'll add people as friends and play with them if she likes them, but of course she'll be put off when someone starts to grow slightly too attached, even bordering on possibly obsessive and stalkerish, and if she doesn't want to be friends with you there's nothing you can do to force her to. And even if there was, really, would you want to? Is that the sort of friendship that you'd value? Let her go, man. You may have liked her but if she doesn't reciprocate there's nothing you can do. And it's not unfair on you any more than the alternative is unfair on her - believing yourself to be entitled to her is a dangerous and problematic attitude.

And believe me, I know how you feel so I can sympathise. @Lamb won't return my messages.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

Complaining about cG on here is completely useless as none of us can do anything about your ban. You brought it upon yourself and I doubt anyone on here has any control over at cG.
    About the e-girl; she doesn't want you lol. It's that simple. Genders aside, nobody feels comfortable around a person who is constantly breathing by their neck. You're being way too pushy and you have to realize that you cannot force any kind of relationship onto people. You've made this ridiculous image of yourself by being extremely needy and desperate and nobody wants to deal with that. If you need genuine help stop victimizing yourself and start acting like every other individual on here, because frankly 90% of us don't give a shit unless you're a close friend. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve and stop tryna force yourself onto people.
    Also the girl definitely doesn't like you and probably never did, just really enjoyed the attention and when she realized it started getting creepy she backed off. E-girls are lil shits and not your best bet. That is coming from an e-girl.
    For real tho Falco; go and seek actual help if your situation is as bad as you make it out to be. Whining on the internet is useless.
    ps cG is a joke anyway

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. shanty

shanty Bronze

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GirlGamers here u go glhf

in all seriousness, it was an e girl who you were just friends with but (obviously) wanted to be more than just friends with. time to move on bud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

i mean im not a great advice giver, but i can listen and go "damn that sucks man". seriously tho, down to talk if shits hit the fan for ya

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

If anyone feels as if they need to speak to another person about their problems, I am more than glad to speak to any of you at anytime of the day, so long as I am awake for it, and on top of that, speak for as long as I am able to.

People matter.

Please, talk about your problems with whoever you feel you should share them with; Bottling up your emotions can lead to some terrible outcomes.

You're not alone.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Husky

Please, do not feel as if you are not worth something, because every deserves the feelings of having a purpose, and feeling as if though they are cared for.

If that means giving up a little bit of your dignity to discuss anything that's on your mind, it saves you a lot of trouble in the long run, so long as you're comfortable.

It's ok to have these negative emotions, so long as they are conserved into a positive action such a hobby, or venting.

Do not make rash decisions based off of emotions that can, and will change with time, and the right support.

Venting isn't for everyone, but if you need someone, I am here for you.

Thank you,
    Ross.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. ThatAintFalco

Btw vampirecat added me back and she wanted to be friends again. I'm still feeling down though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  11. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Not feeling the best rn. Im always kinda depressed but I mostly dont show it and just act like a clown lol. I dont wanna talk about how depressed I am, but anybody wanna just chill and play games sometime?

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  12. Husky

Any game you feel like man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I'm just glad this thread has derailed several times and staff haven't said anything. God Bless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

And in accordance, I'd like to mention this:
    Feel free to talk about your problems, but don't post satirical memes. It's offensive and unnecessary.

Also, feel free to add me to the list.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Kinda just had a pretty savage panic attack today. Ended up passing out from oxygen deprivation cause I couldn't breath lol. IDK why it happened honestly, but ive been feeling really drained emotionally the last days, which has been definetly affecting me physically. Anyone have some tips or know of some standard soft meds that could help? Ive seen some breathing techniques n such but it really doesnt seem to work for me.

Meh either way ill survive ;) (hopefully :ROFLMAO:)
    ~Kyle

• Like Like x 1
  16. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Sorry to hear that man, have you tried seeing a doctor or therapist? I really wouldn't self medicate if I were you as you could end up making it worse or doing more harm than good, but a doctor could prescribe something or advise you better than us.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I find meditating works well.

• Useful Useful x 2
  18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Sooooooo, long story shot, last couple days have been crappy, and now my parents are trying to restrict me to doing homework at home rather than in the free time at school teachers give us since they understand that they are forced to give tons of hw to get throught the class. Is there any advice I can get because otherwise i will most likely begin failing my classes.

19. ThatAintFalco

Well, you can talk to your school counselors about it if you really don't like your parents' decision on doing the work at home rather than at school. I mean I fully agree with u because I hate doing work at home and if I did work at school, then you would immediately get extra help which is sweet and better than getting help from your parents.

20. ThatAintFalco

And you would get more free time at home to do whatever tf u want. And a lot of free time is always good. ;)

Also if you have a job, and ur still forced to do work at home, then tell your parents that it's too much for you.