Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

This issue about falco can seriously leave this thread and go elsewhere.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

@Nebula you already have me on steam, you can always talk whenever about anything.

That goes for all others. I’m not much of an advice giver but I can listen for as long as you need.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. I have depression. yes, but not that quite a bit.
    In these past years or so has been a fucked up so bad and it's just right in there you know?
    and I just found the way and imagine that and never hope that would you know escape and that's music
    fucking school sucks. it just hides their act on being nice and being just back to normal on the way they are though and it's fucking stupid no one wants that shit.
    I want to tell the world If I could just sing a song. It could just change the thing to it.
    It helps the mood of it and I've been practising to control myself who the way I am and not feeling embarrassed about it. or anything.
    I feel passioned and felt that way and my fellow friends and family could sing as well and I just tend to hide it because it's my hidden talent as well.
    When you feel something like when you pushed it to the edge and that's like you know what, I'm just gonna sing myself if I wanted to no matter how I tend to feel it though.
    It justs lifts it up and it's amazing on how I sat there to sing a song nowhere like I use to and just read the lyrics and it has that meaning to it. and sort of that thing is not a joke, if it just what who you are though and it's great.

It sucks if I keep getting more depression the more I stay disconnected to my fellow friends and family.
    and I just keep thinking in my head and to myself like "do I really need to transfer school and fucking end this''
    You might never know what's going to happen. a sudden impact like that it's just shocking and unexpected
    I have some love ones or friends, or not fellow friends because they been fucking me up for years now and It's not my worth of it at all
    I just need to find myself on what who I am though and forget the past. but what if I forget that past and my loved ones.
    what if I just loved that girl and just left her. it's a hard decision and I don't know what I should do.

I started singing maybe around 11 or so because I got inspired by these bands first it's "The Script" and that's where it all started until I move on to another singer and these amazing songwriters as well. until I developed a voice and that's what who I am now.
    Music is an escape, it helps if you manage to do it.
    no matter how great the voice it was, do it.

Edit:
    Oh god I don't know if I could say this but people would often and sometimes listen to "love songs" and that's where it can develop especially if you have a love for someone.
    Girls. good luck about the insecurity, if you are comfortable with someone. just ask him.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

I respect you my fellow community member but why does this entire thing look like you translated it on google translate

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nebula

Nebula Space Freak Banned Elite

I try not to talk to people because it feels like a waste and I'll be honest I've done some dumb things, and most of them I didn't even want to do, nor ment to do, and I just get afraid people will leave me. I dunno if I've said this but my worst fear and problem is leaving people/people leaving me. So it's just hard.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. nope. I did not translate this. It's 2 o clock here and I'm tired. that's all
    Do you want me to make easy to explain?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Its never a waste to talk to someone when you are hurting. Never having help is just going to make the depression/anxiety worse for most. We all do dumb things, we are human, its not like we wake up and do everything perfect, we make mistakes and some are bigger than others but no matter, those are mistakes. Mistakes are made and forgiven all the time. Being in constant fear of messing up isnt a way to live tbh. I honestly used to live like that when I was severely depressed, and every little mistake I made just kept building up and it eventually all just blew up and got so bad I had to be hospitalized for my mental health.

Im here to talk if you ever need it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. This isn't something positive :oops:
    seriously though virtue signalling isnt cool, especially when you're not involved in a situation.

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

I posted, like, one single post about him. 2 or 3 dozen people have given advice to him and he doesn't take a single one. And 'a bit negative'? I'll ask again, where have you been the past 5 months? Giving advice is not soley about having a nice, quiet chat, a hug a/or a kiss, there is such as a thing about being brutally honest or just blunt. It's kinda ironic to be told this coming from someone who has caused drama before on sb.

You don't know me any more than I know Falco but the way he's taken all this in, it's disappointing. I really do want everyone to be at peace, I don't like anymore drama than there is right now. Help will come for him but it's up to his at this point. I already agreed that things move forward but I get this reply.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I do want to touch a bit on this. In the past, I have this tendency to placate or try to please people. However looking back then, people come and go. People change for the better or worse. Nobody is going to always stick around forever. Whatever the reason is (maybe it's because we have change to not suit to their tastes), that's just part of how human nature works. That's why I like to talk with and meet new people. By doing so, I get to create new friends that can "replace" people who have left. However, this does not mean I am suggesting you to ditch your current group of friends. It's more of things can and will change whether we like it or not including friendships.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Nobody will ever leave you :( We're all hear for you. We all have the same fear you feel every day. I've had a friend and classmate lose his life along with his brother years ago in an accident a few miles from home. No matter what happens, we can all get through this together.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Oh, why haven't I replied here before... add me to that list. Often help people out, and if anyone is feeling stressed or worried, I have a nice calming voice and am happy to listen and talk :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  13. Nebula

I used to keep it to myself and thats why i now randomly cry or cry myself to sleep at times, and it's why i ask too have people in calls and to have people stay up with me because it keeps me sane. I can't handle failure and i don't even know why anymore its a habit it something.

14. Nebula

I don't know how to do that. Thats my main problem, I'm a person who's used and told what to do, and kept and taken and treated as if everything is okay and I'm forced to believe it. It's why I try to fix everything and why I say sorry so much.

15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

holy shit shut the fuck up this thread isnt about you cunts, stop being a bunch of pricks and actually help out the people asking for it instead fighting about something that isnt even relevant anymore

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Nebula

I can't make myself believe that because it's been broken so many times I'm not surprised when people go because I'm left to beat myself up about everything I've done wrong

17. Nebula

He could of said it nicer but we should drop the falco talk. It's over and done with everyone here should be the bigger person and place what you wanna say and into a jar and throw it away. This community is amazing and i don't want to see it break because someone who might of done wrong or might of done right. Everyone takes things differently we should accept it and just be quiet.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Ahem ahem time for Adrian advise
    When ever you feel jealous that ur friend are playing ttt remember that your studying and you will be more useful then them on real life
    Hope you like it
    My 2nd advice to not feel bad:
    Fap fap fap

• Optimistic x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  19. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I think it's time to lock this for a bit as it has seemed to entirely lost it's purpose.

If you need someone to talk to, there's a list of volunteers on page one.Take advantage of it and shoot someone a message.

• Agree x 8
    • Dumb x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  20. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Opened once again. A few derailing posts have been removed, on top of the following addition to the OP;

"A note from the administration: Members who come to this thread are often seeking guidance and advice for a difficulty they are experiencing in their lives. Keeping all the other forum rules in mind, a guideline for this thread that goes without saying is to stay respectful; if you don't want to uphold respect for another member whose made a outreach for help, you shouldn't respond."

Let's keep the focus in mind friends.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    • Winner x 13
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1