Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

We all have things going on in our life, which can make us feel bad and isolated, and often need someone to talk to, but feel uncomfortable or as though no one will want to hear it. I would just like to say this here, for you all to read and keep in mind:

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, message one of the following people on this list, and we will listen to you. No matter who you are, what time it is, or what it's about, we will get back to you as soon as we can, with no judgements and complete confidentiality.

People willing to listen and talk are:

This is a serious thread, and I would appreciate it if the comments are the same. If you feel like disclosing what you want to talk about publicly in this thread instead of privately with someone, for more than one person to see and respond to, feel free to as well.

A note from the administration: Members who come to this thread are often seeking guidance and advice for a difficulty they are experiencing in their lives. Keeping all the other forum rules in mind, a guideline for this thread that goes without saying is to stay respectful; if you don't want to uphold respect for another member whose made a outreach for help, you shouldn't respond.

With love,

Drunk Dog.

Edit:
    Suicide Hotline Worldwide Directories
    1. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a Global Crisis Centre Directory.
    2. The Befrienders maintain a hotline database; use the "Find a Helpline by Country" control at the top of their page.
    Suicide Hotline FAQ
    *Credits to Reddit

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
    • Friendly x 39
    • Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Useful x 2
    • Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Ellitagious

Ellitagious The sight of the stars makes me dream -Van Gogh VIP

And if you can't get in touch with Drunk Dog, message me.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Couldnt of said it better myself, Facly is here also :3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

These guys (girls) are more likely to be sober than me (I hope). So if you need a sober girl to talk to, rather than a Drunk Dog, definitely go to them.

I'll edit the OP to include you two.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

You can also message the guy who posted this in shoutbox ;)
    I may kid around, joke and maybe be an arse sometimes, but that don't mean I can't listen to your burdens and spit advice like fire

I am very active on TeamSpeak, these forums, and Steam

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

I am also available over steam or the forums. I may be a little young, but I still have some experience under my belt and I would be happy to help anyone that needs it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. I would also like to volunteer myself as someone you may talk to. I may fool around a lot, but I'm serious when I need be. Cheers.
    I can usually be found on the forums and on steam.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Andrew

Andrew VIP

I'd like to help as well. I might seem a little intimidating, but I love you all.

Add me if you feel the need to talk

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I'm always up for a good chat. If your having issues with someone or something, let me know. I'll help you get it sorted out.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Willing for a chat, i don't do just taxes and buy suits. Always active on steam so hit me up if you like.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I'm always here for anyone :3 put me on that list

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I'd never seen this thread until it was linked elsewhere. It's honestly incredibly heartwarming to see so many of our members volunteer to help anyone anytime. I know Drunk Dog hasn't been around in a bit, so he can't add me to this list, but consider me for the same purposes.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

I am open for business again.

14. Falcor

Nice drunk! I'd also like to say I'm still available, if anyone needs to talk or anything.<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

I am also avaliable if anyone needs to talk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am more than willing to listen and lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Falcor

@Drunk Dog Hey most of the people in the orginal are not around anymore, can we make an updated list?

19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Who isn't here anymore?

20. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I am also available to listen and help/encourage as well. Add me to the list please.