Select your Rank Knife color via rank and down

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Scotty, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I myself with a cyan blade have only been killed via my rank knife maybe 2 times out of the whole time I have had it, and I have had it for over a year.

I say that it if this were to be accepted instead of just that color of the knife, it could be only anyone above that rank as well.

For example: I stab someone with the Elite color on my knife and it is Carned, Anastasia, and I left. Ana finds the body that I stabbed and can use the knowledge and kill me as Carned does not have access to the Elite color.

And if it becomes a targeting issue, the staff member online can deal with it.

2. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

+1. Nothing wrong with extra customization.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

+1. If this were changed, I feel the whole KOS rule based on the rank knife would most likely be changed aswell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Yes, but if there
    With the addition of the rank knife, I myself have killed dozens of t's based on the color of the knife.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Personally, the knife is not a game play mechanic so much as it is a gimmick so I really don't care one way or the other.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

I have had the knife since july and I stab a lot of people. Almost every round I stab someone just because I love thay oah shit moment when they hear that shing of the knife being drawn. Out of this entire time I have only been killed once for having it. And tbh I died because something in the game broke. There was a floating cyan knife from where I stabbed someone the round prior. This is not a mechanic too many people pay attention to and even if they do most are extreamly hesitant to kill off of the rank knife just like killing off of skins.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Just to be clear, I'm in -favor-, but not in favor of continuing to call it a rank knife. We should just rename it to 'Spectrum Knife' or something, and unlock color selection, not necessarily based on rank. Make it purely cosmetic so people can't kill you for it at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

knife op, I use it almost every round smh. It is now my sole purpose in life to always kill you with a knife

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Personally I don't care that my knife gets me kosed, I use it anyway. But I would love this because I'd love to be able to rotate colors.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

the rank knife was dumb to begin with but its kinda cool to be like oh shit a supporter stabbed this bitch i might be able to tell who shanked this poor sap, but if this was added it'd devalue the only good part of this. so thats a big -1 from me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Gonna bump this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1