Approved secret_dog's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    drunk autistic dog dog dog dog

Your Steam ID:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/secret_dog/

Which Server:
    Vanilla

Why you should be unbanned:
    I know I wouldn't RDM and leave after I have already been banned for RDM and leave (and learned my lesson there)
    Yes it's possible that I killed an inno and left without thinking about it, because I kill a lot of innos who commit traitorous acts, but for that same exact reason I would not have/did not RDM and leave, but instead just (i'm assuming) killed an innocent for doing something traitorous and left

Evidence of Innocence:

Considering the fact that I have no idea who I am banned for killing, I can't give evidence right now
    However if a mod will tell me: If I was innocent or traitor, who I killed or damaged, what map it was on, and maybe even post the logs for that round I'll most likely be able to remember why (chat logs would also be very useful, as well as a copy of the report filed against me and my response to it)

Because honestly I'm about 90% sure I didn't even kill an innocent the round I left, nor did I have any reports against me, and 100% sure that I did not RDM (meaning I had a perfectly good reason for doing what I did, whatever it may have been)​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

3. You were banned by @MetallicPie for RDM and leave (1st offense)

He will reply at his earliest convenience

4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Ehh, gotta be honest here, like I said I have already been banned for RDM and leave on Vanilla, so it should have been for Second Offense (unless that resets after a number of days, don't know how it works, really). Haha, not like I'm trying to get banned for a longer amount of time, just thought I'd point that out and maybe find out why that is...

5. paper

If you've been banned before and made an appeal, likely chance the said staff who banned you voided that ban.
    "voiding the ban" means the ban they placed on you doesn't really "count" anymore.
    And any future bans will be the first offence (if the first ban appeal was your first offence)

Or it can be a mistake on @MetallicPie's part.

We'll see when he gives his side of the story so please be patient.

6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Is that only if the appeal is approved? Because I know my first RDM and leave ban wasn't approved, but sometime after that it happened again and that appeal was approved and the second RDM and leave ban was voided and I was unbanned.

7. paper

If your first offence of RDM + Leave was denied and the second was accepted and voided
    Then this should count as your second offence of RDM + Leave.

8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Yeah, that's what I thought. Well, if this one gets denied too I guess I'll be seeing everyone in 14 days (I just dug myself a deeper grave, didn't I?)

9. MetallicPie

MetallicPie Regular Member

Ok so a guy reported you saying, "WTF YOU RDM", u replied "i watched you snipe at someone dummy". Then i checked who he sniped at and it was a T, which was IDed before you killed him. So you rdmed. Please give your side.

10. paper

If that's the case, MetallicPie, this should fall under Word Vs. Word...
    Don't mind me I wasn't there but it seems like @secret_dog is in the right.

If he saw a said player kill the other player
    And killed him before he had knowledge he was a traitor.
    Like he thought that was just some random T's body being identified.

Did you even ask the victim player if he was telling secret_dog that he was proven? And he was shooting at a traitor?

Gonna go ahead and tag your admin for further clarifications.
    @Darktooth

11. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

How many seconds after the body was identified did I kill him?
    All I know is I was with a guy earlier in the round who was sniped, after that I had suspicion on the guy (who I am banned for killing) as he was in the direction of where the shot had come from and he was sniping, so I was watching him for a while. We were by the entrance to the T room (near where the pigs are) and there was a detective and two or three others there. He was aiming in the direction of the detective (and I was watching him with my back to the detective and the others, was only really paying attention to him) and then he shot. Considering the fact that I had very high suspicion on him and he had just shot in the direction of the detective (which had given me a valid reason to kill him since he had either A: shot another player, or B: T baited) I started shooting him and eventually killed him

I am sorry for leaving before working that out more with you, I guess I thought my response to the report would have been enough (but usually I do try to ask staff if I'm good to go before leaving ever since Sinz banned me for a similar scenario)

12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Sinz is gonna be so disappointed in me

Like he is going to beat me I just know it

13. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Also, I would like to add that if the Traitor who had been sniped by him died, say, over a minute before I killed him then that is definitely not the person who he was shooting at when I killed him

It's possible that he killed a traitor earlier in the round, and then after I had started watching him he just fired (missed or t baited or misclicked) in the direction of the other players

So the shot logs (is that what they're called?) should be checked as well if said scenario turns out to be true

14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Also what was the name of the guy who I killed? And are you sure he was innocent? I remember this scenario exactly and I even remember the report and my response but I was sure he was a traitor??? I know he had an AWP or whatever

15. MetallicPie

i said that the body was IDed before he killed him

Anyway, i am not gonna go through all the evidence to show you it is RDM, but you clearly did not have intentions of RDM and leave, so you will be unbanned shortly. TIP: type in admin chat asking "am i safe to leave" everytime before you leave is a good habit.

you have to give me ur steam id.

16. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

17. MetallicPie

thx a lot, should be unbanned

18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Thank you for working this out with me, i'll be sure to do that!

19. MetallicPie

ok.... il explain although you are already unbanned.
    theres 3 people
    A -You (inno)
    B -The guy u shot (inno)
    C -The guy B shot (T)
    Timeline. 1-B shoots C
    2-B IDs C
    3-You shoot B
    Get it?

20. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Since you seem to be unbanned from our servers, I'm going to mark this appeal as approved.

For future reference, @MetallicPie, you should usually screenshot the reports that you ban someone over so that you can use them in appeals to show what exactly went down. If someone leaves after being slain, go to the report they were slain for and screenshot it. Will help you every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.