Approved SeanTheOG's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SeanTheOG, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanTheOG

SeanTheOG New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sean
    Your Steam ID:
    retardedsquirrels
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because, and I'm sorry for being vulgar, but this is complete bullshit. When I got slayed for "RDMing" (which was an accident in the first place), I DID stay for the duration of the next round. I also told everybody I would be leaving, and waited until the round ended for this very reason. I actually was still in the server when the next round began. "Daddy Nexxus" should pay more careful attention next time. I hope you understand, and I thank you in advance.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I mean I don't have any evidence, it's not like I was recording this expecting to be banned.​

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I'll respond to this as soon as possible, thanks for being patient.

5. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Alrighty Sean, thanks for holding.

I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st Offense) for the following reason:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On first glance you might just ask yourself "Why?".

Well, you pushed Wind in to the mouse trap on dolls. Before I had a chance to report you for it, you left the server.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seeing as how this is a fairly minor offense, I've decided to unban you and add a slay to your SteamID. Expect a slay when you rejoin the server. Please be more careful in the future.

Finishing, I'm not sure where your story is coming from in your appeal. As you can see from my screenshot of the damagelogs and your report against WindShaft, you had not yet been banned/slain nor was the report closed, meaning you hadn't been slain or reported yet. You can also see from the report that we were currently on round 6 when I was viewing my Trial Mod's progress. You left the server on round 6, as well, before any slays could be added to you. Therefore you were banned.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.