Approved [SD] Dxonice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [SD] Dxonice, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SD] Dxonice

[SD] Dxonice New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [SD] Dxonice
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:115338680
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was slain for accusing false t-bait but in the menu it says shooting towards a player is t-baiting, then while I was trying to prove the admin was wrong my game crashed and got 5 days banned. I was detective and killed someone shooting at my direction and slain for it. The admin was QSO
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @QSO beasty since they are the mod who banned you

please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

@[SD] Dxonice Thank you for taking your time to appeal your ban. I did not know that your game had crashed. It is very unfortunate that it happened. I am very sorry for that. I am currently gathering my evidence and will get back to you shortly.

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hey @[SD] Dxonice and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban on the forums. Let's get right into it. I'll be covering for QSO as he grasps the concept of appeals.

I received a report on the map "lifetheroof". As shown, a player reported you for RDM and you claimed that they T-baited. I took a look at the shot logs and the only time he shot was a little while before you started to kill him, so you had to be referring to that. I looked at the death scene which included these shots and as shown in the video below, it was not T-baiting. For those reasons, I slayed you and you left half way through your slay so I gave you the RDM and Leave ban.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have taken into account that your game crashed and I have lifted the ban, but I will not void it. Please be more careful in the future as the punishment will be increasingly more severe.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.