sad boi atlas

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cynder, Jul 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

i really love atlas, been listening to them for years. i though i'd share some songs. idk why but their lyrics really speak to me. dont think im cringe pls, its just they helped me get through a lot of struggles

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

some more good songs:

• Like Like x 1
  3. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Idk why anyone would rate this dumb???

Anyway, I fucking love atlas. He was the first artist that I listened to that got me into the whole lofi, sad, rapping type scene.

My favorites of his are:
    Valentine,
    Such Nice Sounds,
    you're my world,
    sunshine.

He's really underrated imo, an artist you can just lay down and listen to.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

it's uncle bee, what do you expect

but yeah atlas was the first artist I ever listened to in the genre. he's songs are fairly relatable and they just flow good. I remember the first song by him I listened to. Her. After listening to that on repeat, an acc I follow on insta shared a song by him, anxious. After that I started exploring more and more songs by him and listening to the new songs he releases over time

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

It's weird how so many people are blowing up that have the same type of style as him. But he's been doing this for a while now and he hasn't really blown up yet. That's why I like him more than a lot of other artists that are in the same type of genre. It doesn't seem like he's making music for fame or anything. It seems like he does it for fun and as a way to cope with really tough things in life.
    I haven't met like anyone else who's listened to him, so it's really cool to see someone who really loves his music.

• Friendly Friendly x 1