Denied Sabre Shark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sabre Shark, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabre Shark

Sabre Shark New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sabre Shark
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25312991
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 'reason not given' - Events that transpired leading to the ban are as follows; I was a detective and a lot of innocents were not playing very well and some just rdming... following this I killed a number of them for shooting at me or as per the single person that reported me during the round he was not iding bodies. He was standing on top of two of them, I gave ample time for them to be id'd but was questioned as to why I killed them instead so I killed him. (One of the bodies was a T, the other an innocent who ran around the corner shooting me whom I proceeded to also kill.)

Before I could finish my response I was karma banned, I tried to reconnect 5 minutes after to see if I had be banned for disconnecting, at that stage I had not.. must have been a while later.

TL;DR Innos were bad/rdming, I killed them. I got karma banned before I could respond to the single report. I was banned some time later.

Ban duration: Unknown
    Reason: Unspecified​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have evidence as I was unable to report the numerous people who shot me before I was karma banned having survived till the end of the round.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Sabre Shark,

Unfortunately, since karma bans are automatically given by the server and only last one hour we typically do not remove these bans. However, your most recent EU karma ban has expired already and you are free to play on the server once again.

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.