Approved s0bright's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by s0bright, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s0bright

s0bright VIP

Forum Nickname:
    s0bright
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I've been banned for 28 fucking days. It really, really, really seems like a power trip coming from one of your "upstanding" mods. There were literally 5 people left on the server at 3:00am pdt. I believe there were 3 people left in game and I was Traitor. I watched an INNO shoot an AFK before OVERTIME so I shot them thinking that I would look like an INNO because I shot an obv AFK killer/Traitor, but I didn't realize that there only 3 people left including myself, so the last remaining person in the game knew that I was a Traitor because we were the only 2 remaining. After being killed, I reported the person who had killed me for RDM'ing, I did this because I had killed someone that just killed an AFK - making me seem INNO. I still did not realize until after submitting the report that there were only 3 players in the game so the last person knew that I was Traitor, if I would have known this I would not have submitted the report. So, the next round starts and I start running around during pre-game and press the tab to realize that there were only 5 people left on the server, and at that moment I realized that the reason why the last INNO shot me wasn't because I had shot the AFK killer, but because we were the last 2 left. So once I realized this, and saw that there were so few people online I decided to leave the server because obviously you can't really play with only 5 people. So I leave I think it was Serious West 2 and try to enter Serious Vanilla Minecraft only to see that I had been banned for 28 FUCKING DAYS. Like...how...what could possibly be the justification for a 28 day fucking ban for what just happened? I believe it was Haz Daz who implemented the ban, you really need to discuss his credibility as a mod on the servers.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

3. s0bright

s0bright VIP

RDM? I was Traitor...............

4. s0bright

s0bright VIP

But thank-you for your quick response I appreciate it.

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hello @s0bright

As seeing that I have lacked evidence in this case I will be accepting and voiding this ban. Also seeing your positive attitude tonight on the West servers. I will trust that this was a mistake and trust that this wont happen again!

Sorry again for any troubles that this has caused!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.