Run faster with knife equiped.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Sanchez ❤, Feb 26, 2021.

Tags:
?

You agree?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  2. No ( based )

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  1. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

yall have a gun for a reason, it's a pretty big counter to a knife and if you are running away what situation would chasing someone down with a knife instead of gunning them down be better?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Stealth

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Well. It would likely be a boost to the base walking speed, not a speed multiplier :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Still lets them get going faster

5. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

True. But let’s be honest. Other than them being annoyingly hard to hit, what advantage to bhopping really give anyone in a gameplay sense? Yeah they are going zoom, but if they wanna shoot anyone while going zoom they gotta time it so freaking well, that they deserve the kill.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Robyn

Tell vanilla that it’s justified when dolphy kills 20 people

just because it’s crazy hard to do, doesn’t mean it’s balanced. It might change the meta too much. I personally would be more okay with this suggestion if there was a lot more moving-error on the guns.

7. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Has almost nothing to do with his bhopping if anything bhopping would lower the kill count of players because they're too busy zooming.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Robyn

Um he can get to everyone faster and before they notice he’s killed someone especially on a map like nuketown or mc seriouscraft. As long as moving and shooting has nearly the same accuracy as standing still I think it’s dumb.

9. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

Why do you people always get in these arguments whether something should get added or not it should be apparent by now it's not going to get added
    Yes I coded something similar to this but it's kinda aids since you need to reset walkspeed back on every occasion otherwise they will keep movement speed, on death, on drop, on weapon switch, on round end etc

10. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

For reasons already discussed, I'll be giving this a -1.

11. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

it's not even hard to do :/ severely annoying when somebody is hopping so fast that hit boxes break down

12. Robyn

I dont think its crazy hard to but I was responding to Ryan.