Royboy Bann Appeal 3/1

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Royboy, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royboy

Royboy New Member

Your In Game Nickname: Royboy
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24346741
    Which Server: West

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was banned unfairly and the mod was abusing. He was the only mod on this morning and was being rude to everyone on the server just slaying anyone for any report that came in with not investigating. He said I rdm'ed and left when in fact I was slayed sat the slay for the whole round and when the next round started I left. He kept on spamming me in game messages for no reason knowing his point is invalid and yet he persisted so I started responding telling him I was going to leave the server now if this was going to keep happening and I did saying that I would come back when reasonable mods are on.
    Evidence of innocence: I do not have any because the man that I killed ran out of a room with an unid'ed in it and according to the mod unless you see him directly run over it, it is rdm. So I said it is rdm if you see a guy running out of a room with no windows and he said yes. Then he went on spamming me on how I never id'ed the body and how he saw me. I don't think this was a fair reason and I know I do not have any evidence and that is why he banned me in the first place right after I told him that. I would just like to see his reasons in banning me.

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hi Royboy!

You left the Steam ID section blank, so I went ahead and got that for you so that we can get this dealt with as smoothly as possible. (STEAM_0:1:24346741).

You were banned for rdm and leave by Carned at 08:41 AM on 03/01/14 on the West server. He'll respond at his earliest convenience, so please be patient with us until he gets the chance to reply.

Thank you.

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Just as a quick note, even if you disagree with a Mod's decision to slay you, or have an issue with the mod him/herself, you should never leave while you are slayed/have a slay pending. You can report staff abuse/mistakes on the forums, but if you knowingly leave during a slay, even if the slay is not justified, you are still going to be banned (justly) for RDM and leave.

4. Royboy

Royboy New Member

That is the thing I waited out the slay for the round and then another just to ensure that I wasn't rdming + leave, even though it was no rdm. That is one of my points why this ban is unfair.

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Okay firstly you didn't stay the whole round else i wouldn't have banned you., you even said that you were leaving, and left before i could tell you about the "RDM and Leave" policy, but im 100% sure you know it anyway.

Also i'd love to know how i was being "rude to everyone".
    And i never spammed you, it was quite the opposite, you arguing your slay.

Also about the slay:

You killed "Skateboard4Dayz" for walking out of the tall building on carnel without iding the body, and the logs showed him iding a body then you killing him.
    You claimed to "ID the body" after you killed him which the logs didn't show so that is why i banned you because the logs showed Skateboard iding a body and you not iding a body for the rest of you life which was a good 1-2 minutes of game time.

You were also quite rude to me and insulted my position as a mod multiple times and even questioned the logs.

Personally i wont be unbanning you, you left on your own accord and the slay was valid.

Feel free to play on our other servers.

If an admin disagrees with my decision they can say so and i'll unban you.

6. Royboy

Royboy New Member

I did wait out the slay, I know I can't argue with you because I am merely just a one person with no power in the community, but I know that my argument is true and where is the proof for your reason is banning me. I know what my actions were and obviously you have a different perspective so I would like to see your reasons for banning me, the proof.

7. Carned

Give me on moment to go to the server and get the logs.

Also you honestly didn't finish the round, there is no way i would ban you else.

8. Carned

[​IMG]

Okay so as you can see from these logs.

Skateboard ID's the body.
    You kill him.
    You ID HIS body.

Then within 20 seconds before your death, you don't ID any bodies.

9. Royboy

Royboy New Member

As you can see from the logs right above it I id'ed the body inside the house it is right above it....

10. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

He IDed a body right after you. Which means you were both IDing bodies. Which means you don't have a right to shoot him.

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well, if the player came out of a room with the unID'd inside of it, he still has the right to shoot him.

12. Carned

Then why does he only ID Skateboards body and no others?

13. Royboy

Royboy New Member

The body I id'ed was the one on the building he just ran out of, it was literally right behind him. How is that not reasonable KOS?

14. Carned

Your story is changing all the time you do realize that.
    Plus why would he ID one body and not the other, i'd assume he was going to ID the second but you beat him to it, no?

15. Royboy

Royboy New Member

I id a body out of the room he just came out of which was un'id'ed so I turn around and kill him. He just id'ed a body right before that, what problem does that cause? Also where is the proof I left early because I know I didn't?

16. Royboy

Royboy New Member

If you look at the image you posted you said I didn't id bodies within 20 seconds it was more like 5.....

17. DocFox

He ID'd Spaghetti's body before killing Skateboard.

18. Carned

Yes i get that, but if there way more unided bodies, why hasn't he ID'd them?

About your post above - I was on about after you killed Skateboard you didn't id any bodies.

19. Royboy

Royboy New Member

I didn't id any more bodies cause I was killed by a traitor. Like a couple seconds after killing skateboard, can i just be un-banned I just like playing on yours guys' servers :/

20. DocFox

Here could be a possible scenario. Skateboard is leaving the room, as he is walking into it. Skateboard sees an unID and so does he, except that his unID is in the room Skateboard was just in. So he ID's it, just to see that Skateboard left the room with an unID'd innocent, then follows Skateboard and kills him. Even if Skateboard ID'd one body, that doesn't mean he ID'd all of the bodies; especially if he ID'd the body. I tend to ID bodies before I kill someone for leaving a room with an unID'd; that way I don't get killed for the same reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.