Approved Roverton6's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Roverton6, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roverton6

Roverton6 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Roverton6
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:101544286
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing TTT late at night and everyone was messing around I did not think there were any mods of because the report against me went unsolved so I figure I could get off.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If I was not allowed to get how am I supposed to leave if I have a report and there are not mods or it is not getting handled​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Aria for RDM and Leave.
    Please wait for her response.

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Hey there. I have seen this and will respond shortly. I have been super busy with work.

4. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Hey there @Roverton6 ,

I have banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense). At the time, I was training a Trial Mod. Depending on the Trial Mod, things may take a little longer than expected. So it is good to always ask if you are good to leave just in case your report hasn't been finished and what not. Speaking of the report in question, here it is:
    [​IMG]

In this report you stated that you called out your Frag Grenade. However, the only time you can warn for grenades is:
    A. If you are a Traitor.
    B. You are in danger and throw it at a Traitor.

You can not warn for grenades simply because you want it out of your inventory. You can simply just drop it by pressing Q. Otherwise if you throw it and you were not in danger this will be RDM.

Unfortunately, I can not find the screenshot of you leaving for the life of me. So, I will be accepting this appeal and voiding the ban.

However, next time before leaving the server it is always good to make you are okay to leave before leaving so this does not happen.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums, discord, and/or steam.

~Aria

APPEAL ACCEPTED
    BAN VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.