Approved Roeboat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ahalan, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ahalan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:533224141
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned just a moment ago by Voca for Mass RDM 1st Offense.
    The situation was that a group of people were in the secret room on MC_Richland, and a traitor placed a C4 on the wall.

I, admittedly, armed the c4 for ten minutes, thinking that it wouldn't go off before end of round. Someone else immediately tried to disarm it (I understand that this doesn't cover and it still counts as my kills).

It was in the same vein as the "c4 roulette" you see people do every now and again, and I can attest to this by, despite it killing several people, only the 1 individual Uber chose to report me. I don't hold it against Uber at all.

Most anyone on the server knows I rarely RDM, and this was just an extreme circumstance and a 1-time thing.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No screenshots or video, all I've got is what I've said above.​

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Tagging @Voca to handle this appeal, you were banned for Mass RDM 1st offense.

3. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Just realized that Steam ID is wrong, should be STEAM_0:0:82789995

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this.
    Im going to unban you already as you have a decently clean history and usually dont cause a lot of trouble.
    But as per protocol because your C4 killed/damaged 4 people excluding yourself, it resulted in a Mass RDM

I will edit the evidence in later, rather than wait to deal with the appeal till after Im getting off.
    Since I plan to unban you as well, I just didnt want you to take this too lightly, even if your intention is in good and fun, there is always someone who gets caught in crossfire with these scenarios.
    Hopefully you have learned for the next time.

I will be Unbanning you, but I wont void it, meaning that next time you Mass RDM it will be a 2nd offense.

Have a nice day c:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.