Approved Roeboat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ahalan, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Roeboat
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Playing yesterday, I was reported for RDMing another player. A mod handled the report, and I was (fairly) given a slay for the upcoming round. The new round started, I was slain, and while dead I glanced over at my clock and realized it was midnight, so I left.

I assume the current 5-day ban is for RDM and leave, but I had already been slain and the "do not leave" msg that comes with reports was already gone, so I didn't even think about it when I logged off.

Went to play today and was surprised that I was banned. The mod, I believe, was named Woat, or something similar.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

You are currently banned for RDM and Leave (first offense)
    Tagging @Woet as the banning moderator. Please give him time to collect his evidence.

Also for future reference your steamid is : STEAM_0:0:82789995

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  3. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

Hi @Roeboat,

You indeed got banned for RDM and leave:
    [​IMG]

As you can see in the chat, you left during the round. You should stay until the round ends, which is also when the "Do not leave" message disappears. The actual RDM slay was for shooting the person behind you on the stairs, even though it was nilz who shot you.

Since this is your first ban ever, I've unbanned you, but the next time it'll be a 2-week ban for a 2nd offence.

Accepted but not void.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.