Denied Rks III's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rks III, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rks III

Rks III Not the I, Nor the II, but the III VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ¤CvG¤™ Rks III
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41021800
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know I was banned for RDM and Leave, I personally don't remember rdming before I left.
    If I did actually RDM, I'll take the whole ban, but I'm requesting to know what happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't remember what happened, I wouldn't have left if I thought I had RDM'd, the report must have been filed after I had been dead.
    I didn't stay the whole round either because I had a formation to go to, so I rushed off.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by Wolflord for RDM&LEAVE! He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

Hello Rks III,

I banned you for rdm and leave in the community pool map-- the damage logs appear to show you just killing some guy randomly, however I'll admit I dealt with it after that round had ended so I couldn't access shot logs. Your response didn't seem to imply that he was tbaiting you from what I can remember, however.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241656452

that's the portion of the logs that you were reported for. I saw that it looked like it was rdm, and you had left so I couldn't get a more clear story of what happened out of you, so I figured it was rdm and leave, and banned you accordingly. Could you give me your version of why you killed that guy? It was round 2 of Community Pool.

4. Rks III

Rks III Not the I, Nor the II, but the III VIP

Ohhhhh, I remember this now, he had killed an Inno in the basement(not sure why) but I got DNA and killed him. I had written back in the report DNA.

So unban?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  5. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Seeing as how the one who banned you is no longer a mod, I will take this over.
    I checked he logs for that time and while you had DNA, it was not on the person you shot.
    ¤CvG¤™ Rks III [detective] has retreived the DNA of Duh garfunkel [innocent] from Excalibur

Since you got the wrong person, I'm going to go ahead and deny it.
    Be more careful when using DNA and feel free to play on the other three servers.

Topic: locked

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.