Rick and Morty Message (meme)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TrayGreen078, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Redditor: Niekish

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I didn't wrote this actual. I just copy and paste it to show on how you reflect on this message.

For me this is unacceptable. and I didn't created this.
    for somehow this madness it started on October 7th and those selected stores have 20 sauces.

It could be the best that it would not happened at all this time and atleast forget about it.
    when the good idea is to make a sauce from a scratch and not just to push a limit and make a rampage about it. I don't know if it looks so wrong. for somehow though, I haven't taste yet the sauce.

I already starting watching it, honestly. It's pretty good to watch it. I like it
    This madness could stop it if the writers could possibly change their minds about that sauce and re-write that something interesting.

Question: Somebody said in shoutbout could post something like that, like I never wish to post it but it's feel likely to share it to it. I didn't know this is a shitpost.
    Is this illegal to post something like this at all?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

okey

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

• Creative Creative x 1