Answered Review recording mid-round

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Old Fox, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Supposed that I forget some events earlier in the round (A walked into T room but could not remember his name, B false KOSed a guy on voice, etc...).
    If I review my recording mid-round to recheck those information and act on them, would that be against the rules?
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

If you ask a moderator for you to leave and check they will more than likely allow you to as long as you add them on steam or whatever. Ive had this happen to me in the past as a staff member, as well as myself asking the staff members if I can check, and its always worked out well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Oh sorry maybe I phrased my question badly. The purpose of checking the video mid-round is to act on them in gameplay. For example, if I see A walking into T room but forget his name, will it be legal or not to check my recording mid-round to check his name and KOS him?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I entirely misunderstood your question. Good question tbh as it can offer a shit ton of information.

5. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

It should be legal(I believe it totally is)since you already had info on them,you just recheck that info from a source You use and have(the recording).Its not like you are ghosting because that source is yours...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

There is no reason that I can see that would make this against the rules as long as it is your own replay of what had happened and not someone else's. I'd say you're fine to do this until you are expressly told otherwise. It does bring up a good few questions, but overall nothing in our current rule-set says you are not allowed to do this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2