Resign

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Shades, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Shades

Shades VIP

Hey guys,
    For the time-being I'll be resigning. We've got our Staff team Somewhat back up and running now.

As for my reasoning well, My social life isn't quite in order as to where it should be + A New Semester just started at school. It's been great. I am not leaving the community and will be frequently playing.. Just not as a moderator. Quite Frankly I do believe AP Computer Sciences as a Sophmore is pretty good, anyway, thanks for your understanding.
    I will Re-apply 20 days after this resignation to see if people would still like me as a Staff member. If not, well, I'll try to re-gain their respect.
    I'm more considering this just as a break, I don't want to be the always on-call guy, (no offence guys).

Maybe I will re-apply in a month or so, but for now this is it for modding for awhile.
    - Also I won't turn into one of those leave Staff and act rediculas types, so don't worry about it.
    - As for any of you moderators/Admins reading this: Thanks for the good Admin-Chat Laughs.
    [​IMG]

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Re: Resign Until Further Notice:

See ya bro hope you come back and apply!

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

We'll see ya round, Man.

4. omgtin

omgtin VIP

One of the best mods to leave man. Good luck with school.

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaawwwwwww you where a great mod to work with I fun loads of times well see you around

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

cya around buddy.

7. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  8. Re: Resign Until Further Notice:

Sir Lemoncakes can you give me a list of all the websites links you have plez.

9. Ardey

Ardey VIP

Shades, man, I'll miss you. I never played with you that much, but in the last week I played with you a bit more, and I just started liking you. God damn it.

Good luck in the new semester, and take care!

10. Re: Resign Until Further Notice:

awwww, cya.

11. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

12. Re: Resign Until Further Notice:

C ya brother, it's been fun

13. Re: Resign Until Further Notice:

Copy pasta from reddit... But later shades your a bro everyone I wanted to mod with leaves when I get mod later.

14. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I didn't get these from Reddit. Been collecting different things for random internet occurrences.

• Dumb Dumb x 3