Rejected Reserved slot for vip?

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by TehZapp, Sep 21, 2013.

?

Reserved slot for vip's?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehZapp

TehZapp VIP

I really think vip's should have a reserved slot, many times when I try to get on the server I have to wait like 15-20 and its quite annoying.

What do you guys think?

If you are saying no, please justify your answer

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I would have to say yes because thanks to their donations we are able to get more slots.

3. TehZapp

TehZapp VIP

Thanks for your justification :)

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Nope.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The reason I have reserved slots for staff is to ensure the server is properly moderated for our players. This used to be an issue when there was no staff on and the mods couldn't join. Now as far as VIPs getting a reserved slot, I'm more inclined towards opening another server if we are having issues with accommodating our players. But the east server is never full and EU is always empty. I'm going to keep EU open for another month but if activity is still low then I'll close it.

So my advice is to play on East if you can't join West.

6. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Maybe close EU until east starts getting full and we need another server. More people would probably go on it if it's the only STTT server not full.

• Like Like x 1
  7. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I think right now EU is not that much of a smart decicion since we really dont have THAT many EU players. Maybe we should wait till we have a bigger playerbase or just get another west server or on the best scenario expand both servers we have now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.