Require a Staff Response to Suggestions within a time period.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Birddog6, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Birddog6

Birddog6 VIP

I dunno it seems reasonable and makes it seem like they give a fuck.

• Confusing Confusing x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Closing suggestions is incredibly unpopular. That is why I don't do it often. In many ways suggestions are left open because they are good enough to not be close able, but not good enough to be implemented. I'll try to reject and approve more suggestions as time goes by. Not to mention that new support for suggestions can come from nowhere, and closing them just means that repeat threads have to be made.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Birddog6

Birddog6 VIP

Could implement a forum admin of sorts.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

it should be required to respond
    then after a set amount of time it should either be accepted or rejected based on community input unless there is an ongoing discussion

stupid to have a suggestion marked with tons of "dumb" reactions and -1 sitting there not rejected or accepted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

There a shit ton of suggestions that haven't been looked over by @Highwon or any of the staff so requiring one to look through a good chunk of the more recent ones would be great.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Ive seen every suggestion since december. Some are good most arent :whistle:

7. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Most of them are made by @Hongo, what did you expect.. Something actually good out of him?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

True, but I was referring to some of the map, model, weapon, jihad sound, and/or round end song suggestions that haven't been looked at by a staff member yet.
    Since he's banned, the staff have no reason to look over any of his suggestions at the moment.