Reporting Admin: nG|AngelX

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by twizt, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twizt

twizt Member

I would like to report lead admin nG|AngelX for not using his powers of Slaying properly. This happened at around 1am CST and Here is the situation:

So I joined the server (Serious TTT West) a server that I've been playing on alot because it has been a great server to me and has given me very enjoyable, bullshit-free fun. But anyways I joined just in time to buy a Traitor round and I spawned away from everyone else, and I've never been on the map before so I wanted to see the main area. The map was a rooftop map ( I do not know the exact name as I'm relatively new to the TTT community ). I then proceeded to walk into a house with two detectives and being a traitor I wanted to get the fuck out of there especially at the start of the round with everyone in the same area. I than proceeded to take one shot and shoot out the window and jump out. Then I took two steps and BOOM, Dead. 10 seconds into the game and I get shot by a player name ant.. So I didn't freak out because I knew there was an admin on that should help. I sent in my report and I knew that he would get slain. Then AngelX messaged me and told me that ant ( Who was on-top of a building beside the room I was in and had no visual of the inside) said i walked past and unID'ed body.I than asked AngelX Please explain to me how:

#1 How I walked past an unID'ed body within 15 seconds of game time and without me seeing it.
    #2 If the body was inside and I didn't see, how did he see me and the body inside when he was on the roof beside me and had no visual on me.

That round the map changed and I couldn't get the logs of the game which i didn't know how to get anyways but then I than proceeded to plead with AngelX stating that i'm a VIP+ member and that I play on this server alot and asked why would I jeopardize that trust and those rights on one RDM call? I even gave him my explanation (as seen as above) and he still would repeat that he can't believe either of u. Even though my explanation clearly states he had no visual contact with me before I was in the building and only saw me as I exited the building. AngelX also stated the ant. has also been on the server for awhile and he confesses to his RDM's. That's a sketchy thing to say if you ask me.

I will admit I was frustrated and RDM'ed ant. the next round because AngelX was not doing the proper job of slaining him.

But I just need an explanation of why he did not Slay ant. when the evidence of him RDM'ing was all there.

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I see your story and do understand your frustration. Unfortunately you have to realize that whenever you shoot your gun you are putting yourself at risk to be shot. From another players perspective it may look like you were taking shots at other players.

Also, revenge RDM is never OK.

3. twizt

twizt Member

I know but ant. was also mocking me and laughing like he knew what he just got away with

4. twizt

twizt Member

And also, the first few seconds of any match people are shooting and mine was one single bullet from a FAMAS, and it takes more than one bullet to kill someone with a FAMAS even with a headshot

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What Angel meant when they said ant. admits when he RDMs is that if he accidentally RDM'd a person he would own up to it. Ant has been around the community for quite a while and has a fairly clean record. He doesn't like to break server rules and being someone who has donated would not caused us to be biased toward you or toward him.

The reason nothing could come of this is because if ant. ID'd a body right before or after he killed you, even if you didn't see the body when you walked by it, it wouldn't be RDM; it then becomes a matter of word vs word and we will not issue punishments if we have reasonable doubt.

Also, if there would be a way for you to submit some kind of evidence, it would help us in helping you.

Regardless, I am sure that Angelx will respond soon.

6. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

You keep saying you have "evidence", your words & explanation is not evidence, because if that is evidence for ant. rdming, than what ant. said is evidence of him killing you with a reason and not rdm.

Your "evidence" :
    #1 , it is totally possible to miss an unid 15 seconds into the round.
    #2 , how do you know where the body was? If you didn't see it, and how did you know where he was?

ant's "evidence":
    he walked past an unid.

My perspective:

Both players have a legitimate reason, it's a he say she say situation, as we tell every one of our mods/admins, in a case where both sides is unable to prove the victim/rdmer being innocence/guilty, and the argument is basically words vs words, the case is voided.

If I slain ant, I would be slaying him based on your "words" which we are never allowed to do, that would've been abuse. Not saying I don't believe you, it's just from everyone's perspective they always done nothing wrong.

As for when I said ant confesses to his rdms, that isn't sketchy at all, a handful of the regular players automatically asks to be slain when they know they rdmed, it quickens the process of staffs handling reports.

7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

We can't dish out punishment based on word alone, in the event there's a conflicting story we try to look for evidence that supports or disproves either side. If we can't find any, we'd be a fool to enact punishment based on word alone.

Being a VIP+ doesn't entitle you to special treatment, just because you're VIP+ and you "trusted us with your money" doesn't mean your word goes. And while your post is cute and all, next time please follow the appropriate format.

8. twizt

twizt Member

Look I understand everything that you guys have said and thank you for looking into this but I've never asked for special treatment, I was just stating that I'm not a random player who just joined the server and started getting flaming and making false claims, but more that I'm a member of the Serious TTT servers and wouldn't do something to jeopardized my reputation.

But never the less thank you for looking into this and thoroughly explaining it to me.

9. This happens, sadly but the best way to make sure it never happens is to break all glass/ barriers/vents with a crowbar, to avoid confusion and accidental rdm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.