Report on Tsu

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cupcake Mayhem, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea after I was slain, also you slayed because you wanted to slay me, they both told you too void it, as it was an accident.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Where in the rules does it say that punishments do not stack? Where in the rules does it say that it's one slay for each account of RDM if they occur in the same round?

The rules do say that your first offense of RDM is one slay and that your second is two slays. I'm sure that in the logs there were two offenses of RDM and Tsu was following protocol based off of the Server rules; exactly what the moderators are supposed to do.

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i would say that this report on Tsu, is that he was justified in all the punishments he issued.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Im not going against Tsu here, im just saying that is not how we mods where told. I did that and then got told its wrong. Talked to Lemoncakes about it and he said they dont stack.

5. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I slayed you by the guidelines set forth under the MOTD and rules. Just because both people said "Oh we don't care" didn't make it any less RDM or slayable.

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i am going to Lock this. Tsu was justified in his slays and the mute issued.

7. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

This is pretty much what happened, I'll keep it short.

Whenever a person commits two rdms in one round, going by the original rule book you're suppose to give 2 slays.

However, because punishments are subject to change under an admin's discretion, so some admins(me included) often slay them for 3 rounds, depending on the severity of the case. So in the long run, mods may often mistaken the actual guidelines for rdms.

As far I'm concerned, the only thing I've seen mods stacking are the 1st & 2nd rdm punishments, and since I(the admin) was always in the server when those punishments were given(under an admin's discretion), hence why this incident happened.

In conclusion. no punishments stack, even slays(for mods), unless approved by a higher up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.