Invalid Report against Woet

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by skateass, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateass

skateass Banned

Name of Staff/Player:
    Woet
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:1:17378921
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Lost Temple
    Which Round:
    3 or 4
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    he has slain me for no reason at all and has banned me a few times because hes mad. He has once allowed a hacker (the player had an insane aimbot) to stay in the server until he was karma banned. the whole server was angry at him he then banned me for harassment when i said something.
    This time the server was angry at him because he just ruins the fun by slaying people, gagging people (Gagged a player for singing the end round song for only 2 seconds) and bans people. the whole server has kos'd him and i hit him with a crowbar once and he slayed me for 2 rounds for rdm. after that i did it again. slayed me twice for rdm. Rdm is when you randomly kill a player. i didnt kill him. i then killed him for real (Legit RDM) and he banned me for Mass RDM x3. i killed him once. he is a cunt​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    marki, food, and the entire SeriousGmod East TTT Server.
    Woet is unreliable, that cunt will lie to get this invalid​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

@Woet & @Lordyhgm, lordy is going to sleep though so she will reply in the AM

3. food

food VIP

*speaking as a person tagged in this report*
    Yeah, I can kind of confirm this stuff. Woet would add a slay to skateass almost every round, and wouldn't even respond when skate (or anyone else) asked him why. He slayed people for "toxic kill" without even explaining what it was.
    From what I can tell, skate did cause damage to some people but they didn't even report him, so yeah, most of these slays are/were unwarranted.
    Also, he slayed a few people for Mass RDM, so I'm not sure why he banned others (including skate).

Woet, I am saying this to you: If you didn't kill the fun of every server you joined, people wouldn't complain about you nearly as much.

4. marki

marki Member

woet is also a gigantic fucking simp for e-girls who'll never give him any pussy. fuck woet.

5. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

It was explained via private message. All the slays were via reports, nothing was unreported damage.

Dealt with here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/skateasss-appeal.53944/#post-567046

Staff is there to enforce the rules. If you don't find playing TTT by the rules fun, maybe this is not the right game for you.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/ - RDM (Innocents/Detectives) - Randomly damaging or killing other players

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In general, you seem very confused about the rules and very eager to cause trouble over it. If you are unsure about something, rather than saying things like "woet is a cunt", I recommend you read the rules or use @ to ask staff for clarification.

@Lordyhgm can wrap this up.

6. Chicken Nugget

Chicken Nugget Banned VIP+

if i can say something, you rdmed me today. multiple times, @skateass . woet handled them correctly. you thought the rules wrong. so yeah. This isnt looking good on your part.

7. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I'll wrap this up quickly.
    It's clear you don't have the best grip of the rules, particularly relating to RDM, since everything Woet did was not only acceptable but expected behaviour of staff.
    He came to us admins with his issues late last night to make sure he wasn't overstepping and to ask for discretion to dish out appropriate punishments, hence your 2 slays.

Everything in Woet's response is accurate, and I suggest you read it and the extended rules before targetting staff for following protocol. I'll be marking this invalid as woet acted correctly.

If you have any queries feel free to message me on discord LordyHGM#2434

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.