Invalid Report against Winter Soldier

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by jonnyallen3, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Winter Soldier
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:26017997
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    Last
    Time of Occurence:
    0915c
    Reason For Report:
    With a small server of only 4 people, I finally had my first t round in like 2 map rotations. I had killed Winter Soldier after confirming he was a traitor by activating a T trap. I saw the other 2 players were faced in the completely opposite direction and he looked right at the trap as he tried to activate the floor trap as I jumped over it. I immediately KOSed and killed him.

Next round I was finally a T and he just walked up and revenge RDMed me as the round started, ruining my T round. Very blatant and taking advantage of no mods on.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Please check the dlogs for proof.​

2. Also check with Klubjake and Maverick as witnesses.

3. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hi Jonnyallen,
    Thank you for your assistance in keeping our servers clean. A few things I would like to note before issuing my verdict on the specific case of rdm.

You are not allowed to kill on someone activating a T trap, and this is considered RDM. This rule can be found in the extened rules. While I understand your reasoning for this, it is still a rule we all must abide by.
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/

While I in no way condone or appreciate myself revenge RDM, both parties were at fault in this case. Also as a side note, as both players experienced a single case of rdm it is encouraged that single rdm is not reported so staff members may use their abilities and time to the fullest. Due to this and both parties at fault I will be rendering this invalid, but strongly encourage both yourself and Winter (not on the forums) to take another look over our rules. I will be tagging my admin @Sir Lemoncakes who I have already been given discretion to disregard this report due to a single case of rdm instead of banning both parties for rdm without staff on. Please take this as a warning for future incidents.

Report: INVALID
    Thread: LOCKED

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.