Invalid Report against wink

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    wink
    UUID of Staff/Player:
    d0604a5c-208e-46a1-a919-826e47d5e3b6
    Your In Game Nickname:
    fizzythefishy
    Time of Occurrence:
    7:06
    Reason for Report:
    ok i killed someone when the d wasshooting him and the guy shot back but didnt hit and the guy just went to id it and this kid fukin slained me on my t round this is just bs fucked up shit​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    You have been autoslain by wink 6 minutes ago with the reason: 'Can't kill solely off the detective shooting someone'.
    Do not leave the server until the end of the round! Leaving will result in a ban!
    You,Bruteforce were slain.​

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @wink and his admin @Falcor. They will respond at their earliest conveniences. Please be patient!

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @fizzythefishy,

Thanks for taking the time to report me today, as it helps better both our understandings of our TTT rulebook.

The Scenario

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Based off the response above, my verdict was you RDMed a player based off suspicion, because the detective never called a KOS. You cannot kill a player solely off the fact a supposedly proven player is shooting in their direction, as you yourself did not witness a traitorous act based off your report response.

I attempted to communicate to you this was the case, however, you instead decided to ignore me and 'do what you do best'. I encourage you in the future to stray away from this mentality and actually communicate with the staff members about your assigned punishment before 'doing what you do best'.

My lead admin @Falcor will now go over this report and decide a verdict. Please be patient while she takes her time to respond.

Cheers,

wink

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Fizzy,

After reviewing the report and winks evidence.
    It is clear he slain you for your report response. Please be clear in your report response so nothing can missed.

Helping the Detective or any player killing someone when you did not see the person who is being shot do any T act is RDM.
    Helping the Detective with no KOS or T act being seen is suspicion on your part.
    Wink was correct in his verdict.
    I suggest talking to the staff member online before coming to the forums. A lot of the time it can clear up any confusion or solve the problem.
    Report Invalid.
    Thank you again for coming to the forums to submit any issues you had while on the servers, it's always appreciated.

Thank you,
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.